My midseason award winners, what are yours?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: My midseason award winners, what are yours?

If your wondering, I would have Thomas as a Hart finalist, but knowing how much the voters are against goalies winning the Hart, I can't see a goalie, no matter how outstanding his season, even being nominated for the Hart, never mind winning it. The 3rd finalist came down to either Zetterberg or Brad Richards. Very close but gave the nod to Henrik

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to My midseason award winners, what are yours?:
    [QUOTE] Adams (Top Coach)- Winner= Marc Crawford- Stars Other Two Finalists= Barry Trotz- Predators, Alain Vigneault- Canucks Hart 
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]
    Why did you put Barry Trotz as a finalist?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: My midseason award winners, what are yours?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to My midseason award winners, what are yours? : Why did you put Barry Trotz as a finalist?
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]
    Even when healthy, Nashville is not a very good team on paper

The injuries that nashville has dealt with- Lombardi, Sullivan, Erat, Suter etc.

Its amazing nashviles in the playoff race and not fighting for a lottery pick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

screw- yours picks are pretty darn close to what I would have put down. 
    My only changes:
    Norris- Big Buff over Keith
    Calder- I may go with Logan b/c he does have 5 GWG's and is actually SJ best player.  But I think you flip a coin on that.
    Adams- I actually think Trotz is the best coach in hockey.  But everyone seems to love Babcock and the wings are playing great.
    Heart- I don't Zetts makes the list.  I would put either TT or Lidstrom in there.  Lidstrom has been amazing this year.  Hard to believe he can actually be better. 

Good picks though

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Shupe, ever since Datsyuk went down, Zetterberg has steped up his play. He's like 6th or 7th in the league in points. Plays top minutes, PK, and PP. He has helped Det weather the storm of losing their best player in Datsyuk.

Also with bif buff, him not playing the PK at all hurts his Norris stock IMO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Buff play with Atlanta has been pretty daren amazing consider he was a winger last year.  Paul Coffee didnt get much PK time either. 
    I hear what you are saying though. 
    Zetts has only been w/o Dats for a few weeks.  He is always good.  Those two are the best kept secrets in the NHL.  They are pure stars anyway you slice it.  I just think that with Lidstrom age he will be considered.  Many believe this is his best year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Hard to disagree definetly a race between Thomas and Price for Vezina but expect to hear from Luongo,Fleury and Howard before all is said and done.

Taylor Hall will jump up and win the Calder.

Selke will go to Kesler but I'd give Dustin Brown a look too.

Hart Trophy would go to Crosby but if he is shelved for a significant amount of time Eric Staal could jump in that race. Vezina/Norris are best for position but as far as valuable to a team go Lidstrom should win this year in and year out..simply amazing what he does.

Jack Adams--would think Guy Boucher might get some love and if they make some noise here Jack Capuano wouldn't be a bad throw in..He took over an absolute mess and has them playing pretty good hockey right now for a very bad team depleted by innjuries to core players.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Also, for all the talk of Thomas and Price hard to think of a player who's team relies on him more than Henrik Lundqvist.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Calder -- Skinner (Hall, Eberle)
    Vezina -- Thomas (Price, Quick)
    Selke -- Bergeron* (Kesler, Datsyuk)
    Norris -- Lidstrom** (Buff, Letang)
    Adams -- Boucher (Ramsey, Sacco) [Tampa's Coach wins, ATL and COL runners up]
    Hart -- Crosby (Thomas, no one else gets a vote)

* Bergeron's offensive success will continue and, combined with his defensive reputation (as well as the fact he IS great defensively), will win him his first Selke. He will also be a serious contender for the Masterton for perseverence, dedication, and whatnot.

** Buff is the winner of the Norris right now, but Lidstrom will for sure maintain his pace, whereas I am not sure Buff will. Lidstrom caps his incredible career with one more Norris.

Sections
Shortcuts