My Most Hated Hab / The Reaction In Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

My Most Hated Hab / The Reaction In Boston

Its a past time of mine, It started with Kordic, graduated to Lemeuix, next was Begin, Riberio and LaPierre. Now it is definetly Pacioretty, he is a real wanna be. He is tough until it comes time to take on someone bigger than him. Who is your hab to hate?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: My Most Hated Hab / The Reaction In Boston

In Response to My Most Hated Hab / The Reaction In Boston:
    [QUOTE]Its a past time of mine, It started with Kordic, graduated to Lemeuix, next was Begin, Riberio and LaPierre. Now it is definetly Pacioretty, he is a real wanna be. He is tough until it comes time to take on someone bigger than him. Who is your hab to hate?
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]
    Originally it was Trembley ,but lappierre.....he was your quintessential hab...now there are just too many to narrow it down to just one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

PK Subban. Lappy mentored him, enough said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It is Subban by far...Look how many threads he has on this board already.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Chris Celios

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Claude Lemieux, the oringinal "turtle" wax.  What happen to the ole Canadiens like Rocket Richard?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Matts Naslund, mostly because he was always Le Premier Etoile/The First Star!!!!  As far as pests go: Sergio Momesso, Lapierre, Ribeiro and the list goes on and on and on...I get awful flashbacks just thinking about it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

it was Lapierre but now its The Clown Subban

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I also forgot about Guy Carboneau and Mike MacPhee (tough SOB), and of course Komisarek.  I'll add more later

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Claude turtled while he was a Devil.
    Mats Naslund actually finished his career with the Bruins.
    Nilan did too, and once you where Boston laundry all is forgiven, but he did one of the worst cheap shots you'll ever see.
    All Komiserek did was get beat up.
    ....I say give it another year od so and Subban, if he's still in one piece, will be the most hated Hab ever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: My Most Hated Hab / The Reaction In Boston:
    [QUOTE]Claude turtled while he was a Devil. Mats Naslund actually finished his career with the Bruins. Nilan did too, and once you where Boston laundry all is forgiven, but he did one of the worst cheap shots you'll ever see. All Komiserek did was get beat up. ....I say give it another year od so and Subban, if he's still in one piece, will be the most hated Hab ever.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Thread said most hated hab, not where did they finish their career and yes I hate Subban Too!  Throw Patrick Roy in their as well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Most Hated Hab / The Reaction In Boston : Thread said most hated hab , not where did they finish their career and yes I hate Subban Too!  Throw Patrick Roy in their as well.
    Posted by Nolakanookie[/QUOTE] Ryder... Begin and Recchi

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

PK Subban is a big yapper.  Someone will clean his clock soon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

In Response to My Most Hated Hab / The Reaction In Boston:
    [QUOTE]Its a past time of mine, It started with Kordic, graduated to Lemeuix, next was Begin, Riberio and LaPierre. Now it is definetly Pacioretty, he is a real wanna be. He is tough until it comes time to take on someone bigger than him. Who is your hab to hate?
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]

Add Skrudland and Corson, clowns

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

II meant Cheliosn Response to Re: My Most Hated Hab / The Reaction In Boston:
    [QUOTE]Chris Celios
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Yes Shane Corson , hate him!
    Claude Lemieux for sure

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Mario Tremblay Claude Lemieux  Mike Ribiero and Pacioretty

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I can't say that I have "one" that I hate the most, there all pretty much bottom of the barrel to me, and WOW is this years version of habs SPINELESS or what.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

It's official, I've added Subban to my list!  What a yapper.  Reminds me of Carboneau and even Tremblay, always yapping.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

[QUOTE]It's official, I've added Subban to my list!  What a yapper.  Reminds me of Carboneau and even Tremblay, always yapping.
    Posted by Nolakanookie[/QUOTE]

Add Dick Irvin for me, this clown ruined many a HNIC Saturdays for me. He was the "biased" equivalent to Brick right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Ribeiro. How can anyone forget his infamous run-in with Lapointe in the 2004 playoffs in which he faked an injury, then got up and challenged the whole Bruins team. That was priceless. He is an all-time rat right up there with Corson, and Trembley. Give it a little more time, and Subban will surpass all of them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Mario Tremblay, Stephane Richet, and Claude Lemieux, but most recently Ribeiro and Subban - typical stick in the groin after the whistle and then yap to the refs on the way to the box ... if penalized.

Can't wait for 3.8.11

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Yes, I agree with PK right now becoming a villain at such a young age.. PepeLapierre was definitely #1 all time for me , with Mario Tremblay a close second.. but after witnessing what PK did to the Leaf guy tonite was bushleague!

Like Lupol said after the game " He has a lot to learn "  hopefully someone will feed him his lunch and dinner one of these nights while learning those lessons..The problem is this guy won't drop his gloves with a fighter ...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Nilan - in just 523 games with the Habs he set a franchise record with 2248 PIM. Dirty punk.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Others have stated him, but the first name I thought of was Corson.

Sections
Shortcuts