My Most Hated Hab / The Reaction In Boston

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: My Most Hated Hab / The Reaction In Boston

IN ORDER;   Mario Tremblay, Rob Langway, Mats Naslund, Shayne Corson, Lyle Odeleine, Claude Lemieux, Coach Jacques Demers, Ribiero, Lapierre  and now Plekanec. 
    Subban has a lot of talent , yes his actions I really dislike and hate.
    The difference is none of the other guys I wanted in my team , Subban's talents, I would.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Can't believe I forgot about Odeleine

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: My Most Hated Hab / The Reaction In Boston:
    [QUOTE]IN ORDER;   Mario Tremblay, Rob Langway, Mats Naslund, Shayne Corson, Lyle Odeleine, Claude Lemieux, Coach Jacques Demers, Ribiero, Lapierre  and now Plekanec.  Subban has a lot of talent , yes his actions I really dislike and hate. The difference is none of the other guys I wanted in my team , Subban's talents, I would.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

i'd go with this list plus chelios, roy, and i'd add subban. he has a ton of talent, but i can't stand the yapping.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

forgot about begin...you can add him to my list.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]forgot about begin...you can add him to my list.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

This one is iffy not because he played with the Bruins but he did play with a lot of heart and played through injury.
    He did give Savvy a crosscheck and injured him , how many times do we see that through out games, it's a hockey play.
    Yes he did try to instigate Chara and only once dropped his gloves but then again that's with about 85% of the players in the league that will not drop their gloves with Chara.
    He falls in the same category while playing for the Habs you hate him but because of his heart I'de take him on my team (in his prime).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

[QUOTE]IN ORDER;   Mario Tremblay, Rob Langway, Mats Naslund, Shayne Corson, Lyle Odeleine, Claude Lemieux, Coach Jacques Demers, Ribiero, Lapierre  and now Plekanec.  Subban has a lot of talent , yes his actions I really dislike and hate. The difference is none of the other guys I wanted in my team , Subban's talents, I would.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I know this my not be a popular view here, but Subban kind of reminds me of Ken Linesman. A very talented guy that really got under opponents skin. A guy you hate when he plays for another team, but given his talents as an agitator, you'd want to have on your team.