My Off season offer to Carolina , to Anaheim and to Florida

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: My Off season offer to Carolina , to Anaheim and to Florida

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I dont care ..I just know that a blockbuster trade is a must if the BRUINS do not make it to the Stanley Cup final ...

A real good GM has to stick to his idea not matter how many insults he is getting as long as the moves he makes will improve his team

If thats what makes a real good G.M, consider yourself a real good poster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

that's fine stanley. just do us a favor and justify the trades. For example in the carolina deal you bring in a first line center, and a second line center, but you don't address what happens to bergeron and krejci.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I dont care ..I just know that a blockbuster trade is a must if the BRUINS do not make it to the Stanley Cup final ...

A real good GM has to stick to his idea not matter how many insults he is getting as long as the moves he makes will improve his team

Stanley, I think the key word here is "improve."  I don't see how these deals make the Bruins better but I can suggest they upgrade the other teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Stanley, I think the key word here is "improve."  I don't see how these deals make the Bruins better but I can suggest they upgrade the other teams.

with a couple additional trades, i think the carolina deal could make the bruins better. Move krejci and a pick to get yandle, and then you have a team that is way over the cap, but pretty good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

This is just a stupid addition to an already stupid trade proposal.  Why would a team that just misses a Stanley Cup appearance need to blow it up.  You just need to tinker and improve one or two spots to an already deep team.  You have already stated they have talent in Providence to bring in for young  fresh legs.  Your biggest disappointment this year has to be Lucic and Horton.  If the organiztion has lost faith in them you move them but you already have the piece to fill in for one and he is heading over from Europe as we speak.  Then you resign Jagr and that leaves you letting Horton go and trading Lucic for a solid addition.  But that is only if you think it is more than just a funk that these two players are in.  I think Lucic will bounce back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My blockbuster trade would be the beginning of a rebuilding ...but like I said this is just if the BRUINS do not make it to the final ....

Relax guys if Bergeron and Marchand come back fully healthy and if Soderberg performs well we never know .....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

3 different versions of getting rid of the same 3 players isnt "improving," its about getting rid of 3 people you dont like.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dont get me wrong ...I love Chara , I love Looch ...for Pev ...no comments..

With a player like Eric Staal for instance...no matter who u give for him...you will imorove your team..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

so basically what you're saying is no, you can't tell us how these trades can improve the structure of the team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Stanley.... No Eric Staal doesn't upgrade your team no matter who you give up. You are going to go back on ignore unless you cut the nonsense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

There is no trade that involves Cefdano that does not include an entire rebuild from the ground up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Stanley.... No Eric Staal doesn't upgrade your team no matter who you give up. You are going to go back on ignore unless you cut the nonsense.

^^^????????  Eric Staal is one of the top player in this league ..underestimated ..I would give chara one on one to get a player like him ...what is the non sense about lambda ??????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

...and your shutdown DMan will be who exactly? Boychuk? Ference? McQuaid? Seidenberg? Gudbranson? Fowler?

No way Stan, the B's need Chara more than any other player on their team for the next 3-5 years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

...and your shutdown DMan will be who exactly? Boychuk? Ference? McQuaid? Seidenberg? Gudbranson? Fowler?

No way Stan, the B's need Chara more than any other player on their team for the next 3-5 years.

bingo. guy doesn't think things through. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Seobrien. Didnt you forget someone ???    Dougie Hamilton

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

HE IS 19 YEARS OLD

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Stanley, seriously!? Every guy on the above list is a better defender than DH at this point. I like Doug Hamilton as much as the next guy, but he is a long long way from being a shutdown, team on your back, type DMan. Maybe he'll be one some day, but not for any time soon. His game is offensive, not lockdown D. You should know this! If you think that removing Chara from the B's anytime in the next 3 years makes this team better, you really don't know too much or are delusional. Chara is the bedrock of this franchise. Heck, you said the B's couldn't win a Cup without Wheeler until as recently as...the year they won the Cup! You also suggested that the B's won't go far unless Jaime Tardif is on the roster! Get a grip, Laddie.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Not what I've said about Tardif ..I said we need to kick out of the line up Pandelfo, Thornton (2 players that cant skate in this league) and ideally the flying mosquito who skates around the ice but doesnt do nothing ....If we have 2 out of 3 in the line up during the playoffs I tell you now we wontngo far ...if we remove 2 or all 3 we are in business ..in order to do that we need Bergeron, Marchand and Soderberg in ...and maybe we would need to recall either Tardif, Spooner, Krug ..my 1st choice would be Krug 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Not what I've said about Tardif ..I said we need to kick out of the line up Pandelfo, Thornton (2 players that cant skate in this league) and ideally the flying mosquito who skates around the ice but doesnt do nothing ....If we have 2 out of 3 in the line up during the playoffs I tell you now we wontngo far ...if we remove 2 or all 3 we are in business ..in order to do that we need Bergeron, Marchand and Soderberg in ...and maybe we would need to recall either Tardif, Spooner, Krug ..my 1st choice would be Krug 

funny part is he probably hasn't seen these guys play except for their respective cups of coffees in the NHL.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

funny part is he probably hasn't seen these guys play except for their respective cups of coffees in the NHL.

??????????????????????   I saw them all play ...what are you talking about ??????????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

you live in quebec right? Krug has played 3 NHL games. 2 last year. 1 this year. you've seen him play other than that? in the AHL? BS

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I dont think you get it ....I am the no.1 BRUINS fan in Canada and you think I dont go down to Providence see the P-Bruins  ??????????

You think I am one of the top Bruins GM top prospect for nothing ?????

YES I saw Krug several times and also saw him against Mtl this year and he was indeed on of the best player on the ice that night and he could do a lot to improve our PP

And Yes I saw Tardif several times and saw him earlier this year in Montreal when we beat them and Tardif put on a great effort but didnt get enough ice time to prove himself and got only ine game ...those guys are much better than you think ...and that is one of the reason Providence is the  best AHL team this year ....