My only disappointment...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

My only disappointment...

Only thing I am disappointed in is those official Stanley Cup locker room hats. HATE the white. It should've been black with gold/white lettering. But hell, I cant stop my streak that started in '02, so I guess I am buying anyway.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: My only disappointment...

i bought the black version, I wasn't in the lockeroom, so why buy a lockeroom t-shirt and a hat?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Re: My only disappointment...

In Response to Re: My only disappointment...:
    i bought the black version, I wasn't in the lockeroom, so why buy a lockeroom t-shirt and a hat?
    Posted by dannycater

I have a collection of the hats worn during the field/court/ice championship celebrations worn by the players. They are just called locker room hats, but I am talking about the ones actually worn right after the championship is won by the players. It started in 2002 cause I thought the Patriots field hats were so cool. Next thing I know I got 6 with the 7th on the way. That original Pats hat is still my favorite though (just for the way it looks), although the Bruins one will be the one I had always been waiting for (along with the 2004 WS hat). Just my personal preference would have been black, but I will cherish it none the less.

Sections
Shortcuts