my playoff losing streak is OVAH !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

my playoff losing streak is OVAH !

not that this matters to anyone but this is my first B's live in person playoff win since 1988 !

can't wait for thursday

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: my playoff losing streak is OVAH !

Sweet Jerry! I've seen 5 Bruins playoff games and I'm still waiting for my first win, so good on ya. I hope you enjoyed it. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Excellent! It was a great game to be at.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

It must have been a great game to see in person Jerry. I'm glad you got the chance to see them win (in your city). I think it makes it a bit more special of an experience when you see your team win "on the road" when the majority of the fans in the building are rooting the other way. Enjoy Thursday!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heebiehoo. Show heebiehoo's posts

We had a blast at the game, great to see the win in person!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

not that this matters to anyone but this is my first B's live in person playoff win since 1988 !

can't wait for thursday

Congrats Jerry. Low scoring but a he'll of a game nonetheless. Hope the next game has a win and lots of Bruins goals for you. Cheers. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Sweet Jerry! I've seen 5 Bruins playoff games and I'm still waiting for my first win, so good on ya. I hope you enjoyed it. :)

i did enjoy it. and hang in there red,if the B's can keep the core together,there will be many more chances for that first win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Excellent! It was a great game to be at.

it was. the score really doesn't show how dominant the B's were in this game.  wore the Rangers down as the game went on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:

It must have been a great game to see in person Jerry. I'm glad you got the chance to see them win (in your city). I think it makes it a bit more special of an experience when you see your team win "on the road" when the majority of the fans in the building are rooting the other way. Enjoy Thursday!!!

it really is special. and it is in my nature to be contrary,so walking around MSG with a Bruins jersey is fun(most of the time,that is)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to heebiehoo's comment:

We had a blast at the game, great to see the win in person!

did you notice how quiet the crowd is/was ? i think the renovation of MSG is taking away from the crowd noise. glad you had great time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

can't wait for thursday

Congrats Jerry. Low scoring but a he'll of a game nonetheless. Hope the next game has a win and lots of Bruins goals for you. Cheers. 

yeah Dez,if not for Henrik L the score could have been a bit more lopsided. i don't like to predict but i have a feeling this game could be really lopsided in the B's favor. and what those 3 so called rookies are doing is nothing sort of amazing.so far, Krug is playing like a  'D' version of Jeff Skinner.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

May the Gods be with the Bruins and you tonight, Jerry!

The renovations are still going on? When are they going to finish? They were still on going in late August and Sept when I was there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Have fun tonight Jerry - bring your best heckling voice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

here's to the start of a WINNING streak jerry! GO BRUINS!!!! nothing but good vibes being sent your way! WOOOOO!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

May the Gods be with the Bruins and you tonight, Jerry!

The renovations are still going on? When are they going to finish? They were still on going in late August and Sept when I was there.

i think MSG gets closed for summer then reopens in fall. the sooner the better i say !

Sections
Shortcuts