My Prediction for tonight Bruins-Ducks Dec. 20th 2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My Prediction for tonight Bruins-Ducks Dec. 20th 2010

Bruins 4  Ducks 1

Dont be surprised if Big Wheel scores 2 goals tonight ....

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: My Prediction for tonight Bruins-Ducks Dec. 20th 2010

with the habs being losers last night.lets get this one bruins its for 1st in the div,  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Stanley, you are so full of sh&t it's not even funny anymore. Hey, is Wheeler still going to get 40 goals?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Let's start a roll Stanley I like it! Look what I've started hee hee Money mouth

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I hope your right Stanley. The GF gave me ticks to this game for my Birthday last month. Me, Her and 5 of my friends going to be there going nuts! Im presenting my FINAL! college project today, going to work then hitting up the GBE for an hour before the game!!

Give me a win tonight boys!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

I hope they get demolished 6-1 by the Ducks...Neely has his finger on the button, and he's dying to push it! Cannot stand Claude!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to Re: My Prediction for tonight Bruins-Ducks Dec. 20th 2010:
    [QUOTE]I hope they get demolished 6-1 by the Ducks...Neely has his finger on the button, and he's dying to push it! Cannot stand Claude!
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]
    Ok guy I don't know what your obsession with the bruins getting rid of CJ is and why and also why u want the bruins to lose bad every night in order to achieve this goal but u need to take it easy.  I have seen at least three posts by u saying that the bruins need to get there sh!t kicked in tonight and other nights so that CJ gets fired.  I question whether a real bruins fan would root against the bruins so that they get rid of their coach.  Take it easy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

I pick the second period

The Bruins have had a couple of third period spurts and last game a first period of decent play

I pick the Bruins to have their decent 10 minute game in the second period

I don'tthink 10 minutes will defeat the Ducks

Ducks 5 Bruins 2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

1. the nickname big wheel will never catch on
    2. will you start predicting bruins losses, seeing as how you are about .2% on those

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

It will be nice to see the bruins win the next two gms. get back on a positive note.
    We need to keep pace with the habs. The bruins are not playing 60 mins of hockey they look great the first period against WSH. but half way throught the gm. the same old bruins. (1) We stink in our d zone (2) no PP (3)Forecheck can be the strength but it only shows temporarly.(4) More hitting and quicker transistion.

My Prediction 4-2 Bruins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]I hope they get demolished 6-1 by the Ducks...Neely has his finger on the button, and he's dying to push it! Cannot stand Claude!
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

Jerkass did you even see my post. Im celebrating tonight and you hope the lose 7-1.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

I'd be surprised if "Big Wheel" has a 2 goal game in any game going forward this season.  He isn't that good.

Anaheim is a good team that is on the decline.   There is no reason that the Bruins can't match or exceed the energy level of the ducks and take it to them.   If the Bruins play an energetic game it should be 4-1, 5-2 or something along those lines in favor of the Bruins.

If the Bruins sit back and let the Ducks dictate the pace of play, then we will see a closer game with the Bruin's goalie being the difference maker.  In that case it would be a 1 goal game with either potentially winning.

I'm a Claude Julien fan, but he has to do something soon to get the blood pumping in the Bruin's legs.   Feed em all a bucket of Red Bull and make 'em chew some Habenero's or something.... I want to see the Bruin's fired up!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

My prediction for tonight the Bruins don't show up until either they are down by three goals or Thomas has made 6 ridiculously good saves.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I'd be surprised if "Big Wheel" has a 2 goal game in any game going forward this season.  He isn't that good. Anaheim is a good team that is on the decline.   There is no reason that the Bruins can't match or exceed the energy level of the ducks and take it to them.   If the Bruins play an energetic game it should be 4-1, 5-2 or something along those lines in favor of the Bruins. If the Bruins sit back and let the Ducks dictate the pace of play, then we will see a closer game with the Bruin's goalie being the difference maker.  In that case it would be a 1 goal game with either potentially winning. I'm a Claude Julien fan, but he has to do something soon to get the blood pumping in the Bruin's legs.   Feed em all a bucket of Red Bull and make 'em chew some Habenero's or something.... I want to see the Bruin's fired up!
    Posted by Homebrew76[/QUOTE]
    I just want wheeler to compete like he did against washington.If he can be that player moving forward I'd be happy for him to remain in Boston for years to come.It's all about getting a consistent effort out of him(although the same can be said about most  Bruins).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to My Prediction for tonight Bruins-Ducks Dec. 20th 2010:
    [QUOTE]Bruins 4  Ducks 1 Dont be surprised if Big Wheel scores 2 goals tonight .... Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Should I be surprised if Big Wheel DOESN'T score 2 goals tonight???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

A win will be great, a 2-1 loss with TT or Rask making 50 saves not so great.

Get the lead and do not relenquish it, or sit on it, would be even better if they add to it.

Cj is not totally clueless, he just thinks he still has the lineup he started with years ago that couldn't score and had to play D and sit back and wait for his opportunities, instead of taking his talent and demolishing everyone in sight.

"Hard to play against " is one of the stupidest sayings in the NHL or in all of sports, I hate hearing it or reading it.  It simply means it is a lesser team we are playing against and we want an out if they should happen to beat us.

Good or Great teams are not "Hard to play against" they are hard to keep up with, or their compete level is above and beyond or they are a team to be reckoned with.

Please do not hope for the B's to be a "Hard to play against" team, they are better than that, can't wait for that light bulb to go off in Cj's head.

GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

BIG WHEEL HAS A 5 POINT NIGHT!!!!!!!!! Cool

OK I'll stop dreaming now!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Anyone else thinking Wheels will turn out like Paille (ie... A lot of potential that is never realized?) I hope I am wrong because he really does have his moments where it looks like he might be a solid well-rounded forward capable of delivering 20+ goal seasons, and then other times... better left unsaid.

3-1 Bruins tonight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I dont know about the score, but if they dont dress McGratton they dont have a chance.  Ducks are a dirty team and theyll be running at guys left and right.  Theyll beat the Bruins if Big Brian isnt playing. 

Oh, wait, I thought I was someone else for a minute.

Bruins can win this EASILY if they stick to their game.  Ducks arent that good (basically the same record but add 5 more losses) and theyve lost 2 straight to bad teams in Islanders & Canes.  Their goaltending isnt good, but they can score.  Shut them down and Bruins take it 4-1.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Their goaltending isnt good.
    Saying this before the game Bigvig is like saying the s-word with 2 minutes left in a 1-0 lead. Any goalie can steal a game on any given night. Someone on here said the B's own Brian Elliot earlier this year be4 the game started & they lost that one 2-0.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]My prediction for tonight the Bruins don't show up until either they are down by three goals or Thomas has made 6 ridiculously good saves.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

They are there now, but doesn't look like a miracle in the 3rd is happening tonite....hope I am wrong...Shorty might have just killed a comeback..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]My prediction for tonight the Bruins don't show up until either they are down by three goals or Thomas has made 6 ridiculously good saves.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

Well look at that we are 3 goals down who would have predicted that.  Oh and Julien needs to be fired.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You've been wrong most of this season.  Stick to getting job as assistant to the GM

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]You've been wrong this season.  Stick to getting job as assistant to the GM
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

LOL! nice.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

[QUOTE]You've been wrong this season.  Stick to getting job as assistant to the GM
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Haahahahahaha! Good remark there!  With it in mind, I still can't believe people on this board give this clown even the slightest bit of consideration when he makes these pathetic predictions.  Tonight's "prediction" wasn't even close and worse he can't get past cheerleading for a guy who hasn't produced numbers even remotely close to those he thinks he'll suddenly get when the league turns comatose or something. Unreal....

Sections
Shortcuts