My Season Tickets Raised 25%

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

My Season Tickets Raised 25%

MidEast blowing up, Teachers getting fired everywhere, gas going to 4 bucks, economy sux....

JACOBS NET WORTH:  $2.1 billIon.

He needs more money

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: My Season Tickets Raised 25%

Just out of curiosity, what are the dollar amounts?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Of all of the ridiculous and misguided criticism of Jacobs on this board, this is actually a valid one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Gee, thanks, Mr. mayor.  It's s stunning you were objective for once with regards to the Bruins organization.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

havent gotten my invoice,  is playoff pay as we play? and is 1st rd same price as reg season? thanks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

Trickle Down will work.

Send your money to Jacobs--help him move up the list of wealthiest Americans.

He'll take care of you.

After you buy a 10 ounce $8.25 Beer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

IF you pay  a $32 Charge PLUS a $15 Handling Fee.....they'll let you pay as they play in Playoffs.

But as mentioned here, that money will help Mr. Jacobs move up the Forbes 400 rankings much quicker. Thats something we can be very proud of, even if the last Cup was 39 years ago.  Those Clowns who own the Red Sox can only DREAM of that kind of Wealth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

actually take a look at other pricing around nhl bruins are actually very low...a blue seat in mtl (compariable to row 12-13 at garden) is 52$  at garden $22

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

25%.....ouch

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: My Season Tickets Raised 25%:
    [QUOTE]actually take a look at other pricing around nhl bruins are actually very low...a blue seat in mtl (compariable to row 12-13 at garden) is 52$  at garden $22
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Demand is far greater in Montreal. It's their only sport there.

Please.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

It really should be a criminal offense for businesses to charge market value for their products.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

What happened to the salary cap will allow us to "lower" ticket prices?  I haven't been able to afford Bruins tickets for a long time, so my 8 ft. HD screen does just fine for me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Agreed, but fraud should also be prosecuted.

Jacobs has also been instrumental in changing the long standing management of the Bruins in order to enhance the team's chances of success.[8] New management includes Peter Chiarelli, head coach Claude Julien. Cam Neely, legendary Bruin, was also lured back to the new organization and was recently named by Jacobs as President. He was also instrumental in making sure the Bruins haven't won the cup since 1974.[9][10]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]Of all of the ridiculous and misguided criticism of Jacobs on this board, this is actually a valid one.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Actually none of it is misguided, only do the blind pom pom waving lemmings make up excuse after excuse for the Jacobs regime. They (you included) act as if they are personally attacked should anyone criticize/point out facts about their lord and master JJ

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]It really should be a criminal offense for businesses to charge market value for their products.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

LOL... However, it appears that your sarcasm was lost on others ignorance.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Season Tickets Raised 25% : I don't make excuses. Right now the Bruins win under Jacobs, so who cares
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

LOL Undecided

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

Jacobs did advise the previous owners to raise prices very high to "test the ceiling"...he said thats the only way to test your Free Market Theory.

Of course half the lower bowl was empty the following seasoneven for the big games.

So ownership found what your "free market will bear".

sadly at the expense of an empty arena.

But its nice for the Republican Free Marketers to chime in.

Why do you suppose --Mr and Mrs Kudlow-- that the RED SOX with 600 straight sell outs charge a "lowest price" less than half the lowest price of the Bruins???
     Even though the sox could get 200% more in the "free marketplace"???

because THE SOX WANT TO PRESERVE A GENERATION OF FANS..fans that will grow older and wealthier and buy infield seats.

Not so Jacobs...MAXIMUM cash near term.

f the long term.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

correction: meant  "previous Buffalo Sabres owners"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Only went up $4/seat for me, could be worse I guess....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

22 bucks for a ticket?  How and where is this even possible?  

Someone please explain to me how one gets a ticket at face value, because as far as I'm concerned it's near impossible.  

The ONLY time I've had face-value or better tickets to a Bruins game is the night Lucic put Van Ryn through the glass at the Garden.  We took the train into Boston, bored one night and got some tickets.  The difference was, we got a 2 for one deal at the box office for like 15 bucks total.  It was insane.

Ever since then, 50$ minimum with all the fees and nonsense... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

[QUOTE]Just out of curiosity, what are the dollar amounts?
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

25%!? Where are your seats? Are you using the late renewal price or something?

My tickets (Loge 7 / Row 22) went from $69 /> $72 as long as I renew by March 11. I'm not happy about it, but it doesn't seem too bad to me. I first had these for the '08-'09 season when they were $65.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

LOL, NO ONE had their tickets go up 25%. This guy is stirring it up. I talked to my rep just now and she said the most any prices went up was around 5%. For all you Jacobs bashers...this is America, if you don't like it or can't afford it then go to a minor league game or get off your fat union but and get a second job if going to a B's game means that much to you. I don't like paying as much as I do, but I also hate filling my truck at a cost of $125 a tankful, but what am I to do, not drive? Jacobs is in business to make money, just like Kraft and the market capitalists that own the sox. It sounds a lot like jealousy when you say he makes too much. Get over it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

Would that $4 be a little over 19%   ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from taylorhall10. Show taylorhall10's posts

If you think the increase for next seasons tix is high....take a look at what they are charging us for playoff tix.  My $28 tix, go to $40 for the 1st round, and up from there......ouch.....JJ didn't even use any lube when he bent me over this after noon!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Actually the SMALLEST Increase I found in the Balcony is 19% Increase.

The LARGEST PERCENT Hikes came for the fans who CAN AFFORD IT LEAST. The Fans in the Balcony.

Nice to see the Fat Cats in The Loge only had very small 3 to 5% increases.

Good for you.

Sections
Shortcuts