My Wish? For Z to Hit the Net

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

My Wish? For Z to Hit the Net

Please Zdeno.

You are being fed beautiful passes into the high slot and I can't remember the last time you hit the net. The Habs series maybe???

C'mon buddy. Fire ON the net.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: My Wish? For Z to Hit the Net

You bring up a good point, but the problem during Game 5 was that Vancouver did a good job clogging up the shooting lane, so most point shots were either intentionally shot wide or blocked.  I expect Vancouver to do the same in Game 6 so B's will have to make the adjustment.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: My Wish? For Z to Hit the Net:
    You bring up a good point, but the problem during Game 5 was that Vancouver did a good job clogging up the shooting lane, so most point shots were either intentionally shot wide or blocked.  I expect Vancouver to do the same in Game 6 so B's will have to make the adjustment.
    Posted by hangnail

Hang, I'd rather see Zee waste a couple of early ankle-busters to make Van a little more hesitant to clog up the lanes. His purposely shooting wide let's them off the hook. Sounds brutal but Zee needs to make them pay a price for being in his way.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

In Response to Re: My Wish? For Z to Hit the Net : Hang, I'd rather see Zee waste a couple of early ankle-busters to make Van a little more hesitant to clog up the lanes. His purposely shooting wide let's them off the hook. Sounds brutal but Zee needs to make them pay a price for being in his way. GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi

Doesn't sound brutal at all. I think it's good strategy. Blast the puck on net. If van's d is in the way, that's their problem. I've been saying this since before the series began. Bombs away, Z.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Sounds like a good strategy dez & bth...if you can't shoot around them, might as well try to shoot through them!

I love how this team has played in pressure games, hope they have 2 more left in them!  What a ride it's been!  Enjoy.

PS dez - Who is Gerry Dee?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Sounds like a good strategy dez & bth...if you can't shoot around them, might as well try to shoot through them! I love how this team has played in pressure games, hope they have 2 more left in them!  What a ride it's been!  Enjoy. PS dez - Who is Gerry Dee?
    Posted by hangnail

He's a Canadian comedian who parlayed his skills into a gig on The Score sports tv network doing funny interviews of athletes at big events(great work if you can get it). The line is in reference to what he thinks EVERY time he walks into a strip club.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKp2TXqo0v8&NR=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce4fc1cQI2Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjrKzn4RGdA&feature=related
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: My Wish? For Z to Hit the Net : He's a Canadian comedian who parlayed his skills into a gig on The Score sports tv network doing funny interviews of athletes at big events(great work if you can get it). The line is in reference to what he thinks EVERY time he walks into a strip club. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce4fc1cQI2Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjrKzn4RGdA&feature=related GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi

Funny stuff thanks for the link...refreshing to see a comedian who doesn't need to drop 100 F-Bombs to get a laugh!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: My Wish? For Z to Hit the Net : Funny stuff thanks for the link...refreshing to see a comedian who doesn't need to drop 100 F-Bombs to get a laugh!
    Posted by hangnail

He's got some skills. He get's quite a bit of work in Canada between the sports gigs and commercials. His delivery is top notch.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!   2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Yea Big Z has a great shot but its useless i he can't at least get it on net if not to score to at least produce some rebounds. Z is due for a rifle goal from the point.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts