N-A-S... Bookboy... B's Legion... Tuukkainnet... Stanley..... the other vets...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

N-A-S... Bookboy... B's Legion... Tuukkainnet... Stanley..... the other vets...

A troll got me! he got me good. How do you guys remember to look at how many posts people have before responding? I realize you can tell most of the time just by the headline, but, ive been had. I didnt even see it coming.

Show me the way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: N-A-S... Bookboy... B's Legion... Tuukkainnet... Stanley..... the other vets...

My sig line says it all!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: N-A-S... Bookboy... B's Legion... Tuukkainnet... Stanley..... the other vets...

Got to run Shep to catch my flight (2hr drive to Calgary),  it'll take too long to explain. but rest assure 1guy has about 10 sighins and be careful or those 10 signins will report you and then editors will be viewing you. Ignore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

You did not ask me but I have been hear as long as anyone.  What I do is if the post seems beyond silliy, I check the number of posts said poster has made if it is less than 100 you ignore it.  If more than 100 I click on the poster name and check out his profile and recent posts.  Never try to fight with a troll you have nothing to gain.  One of the trolls told he he has access to several different IP adress through his work although I wasn't sure he was capable of having a job.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I don't always check the number of posts but I think we all read enough of each others writing where we recognize when something doesn't sound right.  If thats the case I check posts or sometimes just pass on responding.  It is easy at times to get baited. No worries.

Sections
Shortcuts