Nabokov

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Nabokov

Bruins, facing another Vezina caliber goaltending display...good grief

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Nabokov

Are the B,s told NOT to go in front of net?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I just want 5 more shots to Nabakov's glove side today because it seems to be working...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Nabokov:
    [QUOTE]Are the B,s told NOT to go in front of net?
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]
    Too many weak shots from the point. and ZERO net presence. none at all!!! and people wonder why this team is in a funk. Most goaltenders in the league will look like world beaters playing against the Bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I agree with no net presence, too many well seen shots from the point, but Nabokov played very well, making several great saves with the last one on Lucic a game winner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Zero rebounds. Zero tips. Zero intensity in front. Constant shots wide. Zero finish.

Where's all those people preaching about the B's problems being because they play against the best goalie in the league every night? Still think so?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I am totally disgusted....

We make every goalie look like a Vezina Trophey winner.

Our PP is the worst display of hockey sense, and compete level that I have ever seen.    Our PP is PUTRID and ENEMIC!

I am sooooo Peeved right now, totally and utterly disgusted... I just wasted another 3 hours of my life on this pathetic lack of effort.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts