NAS & CHOWDA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: NAS & CHOWDA

In Response to Re: NAS & CHOWDA:
    [QUOTE]Nas and Chowda are hopeless  Posters that I've put on ignore a long time ago ! The rest of you  appeasers  should do the same. Believe me, there are plenty of decent Posters on this sight to enlighten us about the sport and team we love. NAS, Chowda, Dez etc...go   away !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

You're kidding, right? 

As Fletch mentioned, you're missing quite a bit of intelligent information. No matter how they deliver it, the content is always relevant and informative.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I've gone at it with NAS a couple of times, I don't take it personal and chalk it up as two passionate hockey fans having some fun banter. I enjoy both these guys posts, get a good laugh sometimes when NAS gets sarcastic with people. Lets move on, talk hockey and if the barbs fly sometimes, just let them bounce off of you. Appreciate the effort put forth by Nite on this one.

And I still think P.K is better than Doughty. (that'll get the subject changed! LOL, but I really do)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]I've gone at it with NAS a couple of times, I don't take it personal and chalk it up as two passionate hockey fans having some fun banter. I enjoy both these guys posts, get a good laugh sometimes when NAS gets sarcastic with people. Lets move on, talk hockey and if the barbs fly sometimes, just let them bounce off of you. Appreciate the effort put forth by Nite on this one. And I still think P.K is better than Doughty. (that'll get the subject changed! LOL, but I really do)
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    You $%#^$^$8 Stupid &^^$#**&^%$! You wanna go KEL!!!! Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jmbc14. Show Jmbc14's posts

whats everyones opinion on the upcoming olympics and the nhl's involvment or possible lack therof?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

My take:

NAS: Blah, blah, blah
    Chowdah: Blah, blah, blah

NAS: Boo-Hoo
    Chowdah: Waaahhh

I call it a draw. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]My take: NAS: Blah, blah, blah Chowdah: Blah, blah, blah NAS: Boo-Hoo Chowdah: Waaahhh I call it a draw. 
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have stated it better myself Chowda ! If the Bruins players ever sign on
    they'll think they are being supported by a bunch of immature , sarcastic know it alls ....and then they'll throw up !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]My take: NAS: Blah, blah, blah Chowdah: Blah, blah, blah NAS: Boo-Hoo Chowdah: Waaahhh I call it a draw. 
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

I am Chara.

Chowda is Maxi Patches.