NAS and Bergeron are tie today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

NAS and Bergeron are tie today

I just enjoy writing stupid threads to get your attention boys. For the winner, Maybe I will make you a wooden medal with a skate lace to put around your neck to wear through the summer. On the back i can put "I survive boborielly stupid threads." Enjoy the hockey season while you can boys summerCool will soon be here. Bergeron is up by one NAS sorry to say LOL. And may the good news be yours.Laughing

I will post later.Undecided

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: NAS and Bergeron are tie today

????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from airbus01. Show airbus01's posts

What the...........

Who is NAS?  Whay are they tie?  What is a wooden Metal Skate?

Please go away

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

All I hear are crickets chirping.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm not even in the conversation?
    An award for stupidity and I don't even get an honorable mention.

I'm insulted

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: NAS and Bergeron are tie today:
    [QUOTE]I'm not even in the conversation? An award for stupidity and I don't even get an honorable mention. I'm insulted
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Now that's RMiller sense of humor. LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Annoying things here:

1. Posts that have nothing to do with hockey.
    2. Posts that are about yourself or other posters
    3. Post riddled with missing or broken punctuation.
    4. Emoticons

5. Lame, pretentious sign-off tag lines

6. Posters who imagine they have some kind of status or impact because of what they do here.

7. Posts that make no sense.

That is a real sampling of failure in posting.  Bob'o ignored.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not even in the conversation? An award for stupidity and I don't even get an honorable mention. I'm insulted
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Far better avatar.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NAS and Bergeron are tie today : Far better avatar.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Agreed....much easier on the eyes... and stomach.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Annoying things here: 1. Posts that have nothing to do with hockey. 2. Posts that are about yourself or other posters 3. Post riddled with missing or broken punctuation. 4. Emoticons 5. Lame, pretentious sign-off tag lines 6. Posters who imagine they have some kind of status or impact because of what they do here. 7. Posts that make no sense. That is a real sampling of failure in posting.  Bob'o ignored.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I just laughed really hard. Sort of embarassed. Dont ignore bob-o he's not a troll. Just like another stanley but with wierd posts and trade proposals.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NAS and Bergeron are tie today : I just laughed really hard. Sort of embarassed. Dont ignore bob-o he's not a troll. Just like another stanley but with wierd posts and trade proposals.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,I've no problem with Bobo.At least he,like Stanley,seems like a real fan.He doesn't show up with the sole purpose of creating animosity.I read all of his stuff.Plus I feel like I'm learning a new language when I read his posts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Wow! ?????????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NAS and Bergeron are tie today : Yeah,I've no problem with Bobo.At least he,like Stanley,seems like a real fan.He doesn't show up with the sole purpose of creating animosity.I read all of his stuff.Plus I feel like I'm learning a new language when I read his posts.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Second good laugh I got out of this thread.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

What are you...?

Sections
Shortcuts