NAS, Kel & Shupe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

NAS, Kel & Shupe

I sincerely apologize to you. I had the opportunity to speak with ex NHLer & referee Paul Stewart today. I was wrong with regards to my interpretation of what exactly a slew foot is. So, I apologize for arguing that point. I was wrong. Cheers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: NAS, Kel & Shupe

I'm bumping this, because I want them to see it. If I go out of my way to argue a point I was wrong about. I can do the same to apologize. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

We all make mistakes, nite.

No worries.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Bump*- Sorry e-1.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I just reported you for this shameless display of dignity and courtesy.

There's no place for that here. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

nite, you're a total git and always have been.  Everyone knows  you're usually wrong and no one believes you ever talk to Phil Esposito or Paul Stewart for that matter.

I mean seriously, who apologizes to these guys?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

We all make mistakes, nite.

No worries.

Thx bro! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

nite, you're a total git and always have been.  Everyone knows  you're usually wrong and no one believes you ever talk to Phil Esposito or Paul Stewart for that matter.

Lol!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I sincerely apologize to you. I had the opportunity to speak with ex NHLer & referee Paul Stewart today. I was wrong with regards to my interpretation of what exactly a slew foot is. So, I apologize for arguing that point. I was wrong. Cheers!

IMO one of the worst refs of all time in terms of consistency.

Also, when he did his between periods thing with the Bruins I was wondering what on earth he was talking about.  He didn't last long, I guess no one else knew what he was talking about either.

But I'm sure he knows what a slew foot is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

LOL! Thx Book., but if you get satellite Radio you can hear me on there a lot. Sandog's heard me a few times. And I've been invited and was on at the studio a few times as well. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I just reported you for this shameless display of dignity and courtesy.

There's no place for that here. 

LMAO! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Your apologizing too donut-eating Constables ?

I'm gonna Yak all over the place!

Your such a spaz Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

LOL! Thx Book., but if you get satellite Radio you can hear me on there a lot. Sandog's heard me a few times. And I've been invited and was on at the studio a few times as well. 

I have satellite...who are you...?  where do I go?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

This is my favorite thread in weeks. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

SiriusXm/Nitemare.com

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Can someone please take five minutes and explain the difference between "to", "two" and "too" to SanDog.  This is as annoying at the phantom "P" in that Lightning player's name.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have satellite...who are you...?  where do I go?

[/QUOTE]

Do you listen to NHL Home Ice on 207 on Sirius- 212 on XM? I'm on different programs at different times. HTM- Hockey This Morning, The War Room, In-The- Slot with Phil Espo & HNIC Radio & the PowerPlay. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

SiriusXm/Nitemare.com

FU you plicK! LMAO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Your apologizing too donut-eating Constables ?

I'm gonna Yak all over the place!

Your such a spaz Wink

LOL! Ya not much pride what can I say? No...Just my upbringing- If you're arguing a point that you believe is fact- it better be a fact. If you're fact is wrong, then your next point is to apologize to those who's time you wasted arguing your fact & saying you were wrong. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Do you listen to NHL Home Ice on 207 on Sirius-

Yes.  It's great.

They have this lunatic goalie on there sometimes.  His endless ranting and raving is fantastic, except for when he gets soft and apologizes to some mouth-breathing, nimwit tools in the audience every now and then.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Do you listen to NHL Home Ice on 207 on Sirius-

Yes.  It's great.

They have this lunatic goalie on there sometimes.  His endless ranting and raving is fantastic, except for when he gets soft and apologizes to some mouth-breathing, nimwit tools in the audience every now and then.

ROFLMFAO!! That's beautiful!!!! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No need for apologies.  If so i need to post date a bunch.   You are one of the ones that makes this a great place.  

San, i dont eat donuts.  I do like my starbucks though.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Can someone please take five minutes and explain the difference between "to", "two" and "too" to SanDog.  This is as annoying at the phantom "P" in that Lightning player's name.

Classic.   Stampkos looks better this way.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

No need for apologies.  If so i need to post date a bunch.   You are one of the ones that makes this a great place.  

San, i dont eat donuts.  I do like my starbucks though.  

Thx Shupe! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

No reason to ever apologize to me Nite...I just chalked it up to you being a stupid d!ck....

Easily one of the posters on here.

Sections
Shortcuts