Nash and other Musings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Nash and other Musings

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

If you don't watch players live in person you have no opinion on here!

Live in person ?

Don't think I've ever seen anyone with this thought. Care to share.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:[QUOTE]In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Live in person ? Don't think I've ever seen anyone with this thought. Care to share.[QUOTE]

Your cafe is weak this morning, go spruce it up with some more powerful expresso. Come back and remember who wrote that statement. :D

PS. Oh and one more thing over to the "prospect report" to give us some updates por favor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:[QUOTE]In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Live in person ? Don't think I've ever seen anyone with this thought. Care to share.[QUOTE]

Your cafe is weak this morning, go spruce it up with some more powerful expresso. Come back and remember who wrote that statement. :D

PS. Oh and one more thing over to the "prospect report" to give us some updates por favor.

San, at least you're able to ask and answer direct questions. Some posters love to ask them but take issue with answering them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I said that ? That you need to "watch them live". I watch 95% of my games from my tv.

So much for you not wanting the drama.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

San, at least you're able to ask and answerdirect questions. Some posters love to ask them but take issue with answering them.

Or mis-reading sarcasm that's why I always liked "ask me a question, i'll give you an answer". However then you have to refer to the great lyric from Pete Green's Oh Well "might not give the answer that you want me too"...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

San, at least you're able to ask and answerdirect questions. Some posters love to ask them but take issue with answering them.

So much anger !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

So much anger !

Yep, but I've figured out how to type and punch walls at the same time so you don't need to worry about me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

welcome back OatesCam, your Jagr is already looking tired after a good 1st game wink wink.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I said that ? That you need to "watch them live". I watch 95% of my games from my tv.

I agree with you so that's why the dry humor. You say Tomato, Dan Quale says Tomatoe...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Nasty comment but true!  The premise is correct, the historical posting delivery was dictatorial.  I never got my infomation from those who attended the first few games at home to watch the play of Chara.  I thought on TV he was not decisive or fluid as he could be.  So I beleive live viewing is the best.  Chowda had it right, so far, on the Hamilton assessment in the same frame of thought.  Cheers to good hockey talk!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

welcome back OatesCam, your Jagr is already looking tired after a good 1st game wink wink.

His 5 points in 6 games look a lot better than poor Chris Bourque's 0-for.  And with way better hair!  I do think Bourque has been decent though.