nasty practice tuesday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

nasty practice tuesday

My brother was telling me he was reading about a nasty practice with a bunch of flare ups between players. anyone know anymore about this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Re: nasty practice tuesday

Here's a nice description of that practice....

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2010/12/21/bruins-release-their-inner-beasts-in-message-sending-practice/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to Re: nasty practice tuesday:

thanks bro! thats exactly what i was loooking for...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Ummm.... it was a practice... not a game situation...

Craig Ramsey versus Claude Julien on Thursday....

This could get ugly for Booin fans !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Good read... this team needs a wake up call.

It's the middle of the season and you can't just change the system or the players who were acquired to play that system... you could change the coach, but really it's the players who have to decide to win and do what it takes to win. Let's hope we don't get slaughtered by Atlanta tomorrow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to Re: nasty practice tuesday:
    Good read... this team needs a wake up call. It's the middle of the season and you can't just change the system or the players who were acquired to play that system... you could change the coach, but really it's the players who have to decide to win and do what it takes to win. Let's hope we don't get slaughtered by Atlanta tomorrow.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

i bet they will come out of the gate hard, whether we gert sixty minutes is what im worried about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"Later during a 2-on-2, (Thornton)responded to a Johnny Boychuk blow to the face in the drill with a slash to the defenseman’s back."

That a boy, Shawn.  Show your class.

Sections
Shortcuts