Nathan Horton = Dojji = USELESS

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Nathan Horton = Dojji = USELESS

In Response to Nathan Horton = Dojji = USELESS:
    [QUOTE]I want to say more, like "Nathan Horton plays like a woman with sand in her vag and Claude Julien coaches like someone who has experienced that discomfort in the past and wants to be understanding with others dealing with the condition" but that seems too harsh. So I'll just leave it as is: Nathan Horton is USELESS and needs to be dumped for the proverbial bag of pucks as soon as possible so that he can go back to photo shoots or whatever it is that he actually does well. Anyone still arguing about "how hard he is working" knows nothing about anything and never will. Good night.
    Posted by CafardoSaysTradeBrady[/QUOTE]
    The uselessness of this post makes Horton seem like an MVP.Quit wasting our time with this crap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In Response to Nathan Horton = Dojji = USELESS:
    [QUOTE]I want to say more, like "Nathan Horton plays like a woman with sand in her vag and Claude Julien coaches like someone who has experienced that discomfort in the past and wants to be understanding with others dealing with the condition" but that seems too harsh. So I'll just leave it as is: Nathan Horton is USELESS and needs to be dumped for the proverbial bag of pucks as soon as possible so that he can go back to photo shoots or whatever it is that he actually does well. Anyone still arguing about "how hard he is working" knows nothing about anything and never will. Good night.
    Posted by CafardoSaysTradeBrady[/QUOTE]
    Youre useless....Trade you, a so called fan, for a hotdog and soda.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Horton will be a monster in the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

In Response to Re: Nathan Horton = Dojji = USELESS:
    [QUOTE]Horton will be a monster in the playoffs.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

Based upon?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Nathan Horton = Dojji = USELESS : Youre useless....Trade you, a so called fan, for a hotdog and soda.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

Not sure we would get a hotdog AND a soda for this clown!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Failed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nathan Horton = Dojji = USELESS : Not sure we would get a hotdog AND a soda for this clown!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    Well, we would need something to wash down his useless posts anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from airbus01. Show airbus01's posts

He has 1 point less the Kovalchuck. Should the Devils dump him for a bag of pucks
    too?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nathan Horton = Dojji = USELESS : Based upon?
    Posted by bostonguy67[/QUOTE]

Exactly. He and Bouwmeester never made the playoffs, so there is no history to draw from. 

I am getting worried about this guy. Hopefully that statement is right and he does become the monster in the playoffs we all hope for. But right now, it ain't looking so good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Milbury is relentless with Horton lol.

Someone needs to, I liked the line last night "people say Nathans confidence is shook. Well Nate your a big boy now and you need to produce what you've done is unacceptable!"

Pretty harsh words from upstairs. He even threw Wheeler and Ryder under the bus with him.

I hate to breaak the news guys but 1goal in 19 games for a top3 forward is umm sort of useless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm sure we are all becoming concerned about Horton. He started out like what we expected, but lately he's skating hard, but, no results. There must be a solution. Here's a thought, move Recchi and add Horton to Bergeron and Marchand. Bergie helped Wheels, he's helped Caron, He's helping Marchand, why not some time with Horton?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

CJ calling out Horton

“I think we need some guys to step up and start scoring some goals for us,’’ Julien said. “Not just rely on the same people all the time. At one point, you can get away with it for so long. There’s some guys who have been dry for some time now. We need them to step up. If we’re going to win some of these kinds of games, that’s what we need.’’

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

He'd score more goals if he stopped falling down on the ice all the time.

also...

For a big guy (6'2" 229) he checks like my little sister (and then falls to the ice).

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts