Nathan Horton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Nathan Horton

Any one notice he always likes to draw back puck to let snap shot go,seems a lot of time he gets checked before he can get shot off.He need to use one timer get shot off quicker like Stamkos.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Re: Nathan Horton

Are you talking about Nathan Ryderton...? Guys who have a bomb and deadly top shelf accuracy, but just need a fraction of a second more time to drop one from the high slot. This is one reason i wanna see savard with horton.. if savard can get that pass a fraction quicker than krejci can, we are talking about quite a few more goals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Nathan Ryderton

good one! I was like who? OHH! So true but ryder is much worse than Horton if Ryder could just take a pass and shoot in one motion he could score alot more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

the guy is still 2nd on the team in scoring and goals.
    Right now that line is getting all the attention ,  Horton will adjust and the goals will start coming again.  Maybe not as frequent as the season start but they'll come.
    I've seen him a couple times with the onetimer. This all depends how he's receiving but I'm sure we'll see that in his "repertoire" soon again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

horton will score a goal tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

Now now now .....Nathan Horton was such a great player with the Panthers and now that he is with the Bruins fans are starting to complain about him...unreal ....what a buch of crying babies

Tyler

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Nathan Horton:
    Now now now .....Nathan Horton was such a great player with the Panthers and now that he is with the Bruins fans are starting to complain about him...unreal ....what a buch of crying babies Tyler
    Posted by TylerSeguin

Start lighting the lamp more, or we'll turn on you too!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

In Response to Re: Nathan Horton:
    Now now now .....Nathan Horton was such a great player with the Panthers and now that he is with the Bruins fans are starting to complain about him...unreal ....what a buch of crying babies Tyler
    Posted by TylerSeguin

What a bunch of cry babies? Listen tyler. Do me a favor while your in the sky box with jarvis... Ask him when he can start coaching the power play. Other than that... stop calling people crybabies! sucka.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Nathan will score 30+ goals as will Luc the first time since I don't know when we will have this happen.

H will not score 80, he will have his down times, he will have his 2nd guess times but he will still score and contribute.

He's a keeper.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

He needs to bring more physical intensity to his game and that will bring more good scoring chances with it. He looks a little lost from game to game like he's looking for the puck to find him.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts