NBC Sports games-blackout restrictions?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

NBC Sports games-blackout restrictions?

Anyone else having this problem?  Most of the Eastern conference playoff games on NBCSN have been blacked out.  The Pitt/Isles game tonight for example.  They have some random filler re-run playing instead of the game.  The Western conference games on that channel are never blacked out, and the CNBC games broadcast fine.  I live in central Massachusetts and have Charter cable.  Makes no sense.  The only time I have seen games blacked out on that channel previously were Bruins games that NESN also had broadcast rights to.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: NBC Sports games-blackout restrictions?

I am in Southern Ontario and the Pens - Isles game is on TSN. Between CBC, TSN and NBC, we have had viewing access to every series in the first round. Whereabouts you from ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Worcester.  Every Wash/NYR after game 1 has been blacked out for me on that channel.  and I think every single Pitt/Isles game so far.  I am stuck watching this game via some crap quality stream with broken sound online.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I feel for ya man. Here in Canada, the NHL coverage is second to none. However, I do envy the fact you live so close to Boston !! LOl

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to abra-cadaver's comment:

Anyone else having this problem?  Most of the Eastern conference playoff games on NBCSN have been blacked out.  The Pitt/Isles game tonight for example.  They have some random filler re-run playing instead of the game.  The Western conference games on that channel are never blacked out, and the CNBC games broadcast fine.  I live in central Massachusetts and have Charter cable.  Makes no sense.  The only time I have seen games blacked out on that channel previously were Bruins games that NESN also had broadcast rights to.

It's probably because of Rask. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Not a huge deal as long as the Bruins games air per usual.  :p  I am mainly just curious why they are being blacked out in the first place.  They are not local games, and I don't get whatever local NY/Pitt/Wash local channel that may also have broadcast rights to the game.  Never once was a regular season game on NBCS blacked out.  So why the playoff games?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

It's you crappy cable company...get Verizon Fios and you'll be all set

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

vipbox.com or atdhenet.tv(lshuntersports.com)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Here in this cesspool of south florida, all the playoff games have been broadcasted. When NBC has three games going at once they use CNBC. I can't complain this year.. Seems like its been forever  since all the playoff games are broadcasted..

Sections
Shortcuts