Neals Beatdown on Ference

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Neals Beatdown on Ference

In Response to Neals Beatdown on Ference:
    [QUOTE]Neal pummels Mr. Middle Finger, despite the clear instigation by Ference (which wasn't called on the B’s as usual).  Thornton obviously didn’t take enough of his brave medicine and Lucic didn't want any part of Engelland...so no joy in BeanyTown when the mighty Pens come around! 
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Engelland would get smoked, Ference did a nice job considering the size he gives up.
    But you know what, nobody on the Penguins would sit there and watch their captain get dope slapped by Brad Marchand repeatedly in front of their net and do NOTHING.
    Wait, my bad, the Canucks did do something. They watched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEh53OWz0jU

way to stick up for yourself, coward.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Ference fighting Neal took some courage and a real showing of toughness. Something that is so absent on the Canucks that they had to go out and trade one of thier best players an IMO a consistent 60ish point 2nd line center for Zach freakin Kassian. Just so they could fake like they had some sort of toughness.

Identity crisis in Canucks land maybe?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i'm surprised neal didn't challenge marchand. he wanted no part of lucic or chara. what a woos. notice who dropped them first.... ference. he wanted neal. neal wanted someone smaller and less likely to hand him his...  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

The starter of this thread suffers from advanced Alzheimers and debilitating dementia.

Replying to his threads aggravates his condition.

Please, for his sake, do not reply to his threads.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Yeah he is a wuss...A wuss goes around looking for trouble. A man will take his gloves off and fight. Obviously he is a wuss, he wont fight chara or lucic, so he'll go after someone smaller. I wouldnt call it a beat down. If anything I would give it to ference because of his size, he got a few punches in, and he took him down....So which troll are you with a new name but the same troll?