Need a Good Laugh At Your Favorite Posters Expense?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Need a Good Laugh At Your Favorite Posters Expense?

You know, I've been hard on Stanley for a long time (I used to love him, but he has changed in recent years)) yet I'm asking my fellow posters to please just stop it. Threads like this? They're just cruel, and I realize that now. He is a diehard Bruins fan (he's one of us), but he is obviously ill. It's beyond mean to kick a cripple and that's essentially what we're doing. If he drives you nuts just put him on ignore, but please stop the meanness. It is ill-hearted and cruel. It's like abusing a puppy - I'm very guilty of this as well, but I feel it needs to stop. He's not a troll, he's just, well he's just who he is. We're going too far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Where's the good laugh? Pretty sure everyone on here has said something that they later realize was completely stupid. I agree that this is a pretty pathetic thread, you should probably edit out the content.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where's the good laugh? Pretty sure everyone on here has said something that they later realize was completely stupid. I agree that this is a pretty pathetic thread, you should probably edit out the content.

[/QUOTE]

agreed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bust.

I thought this was going to be a post making fun of one of my buddies.  Instead, it's just hammering Richard.

Let me know when the funny starts.

This ain't it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know, I've been hard on Stanley for a long time (I used to love him, but he has changed in recent years)) yet I'm asking my fellow posters to please just stop it. Threads like this? They're just cruel, and I realize that now. He is a diehard Bruins fan (he's one of us), but he is obviously ill. It's beyond mean to kick a cripple and that's essentially what we're doing. If he drives you nuts just put him on ignore, but please stop the meanness. It is ill-hearted and cruel. It's like abusing a puppy - I'm very guilty of this as well, but I feel it needs to stop. He's not a troll, he's just, well he's just who he is. We're going too far.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks red75..... One day when I will become the BRUINS GM we will see who was really sick 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Pablo Picasso was called a mentally disturbed, a sick person because he was painting in the 19th century until he started to sale his paintings

another person was treated sick and ill because he wanted to create a PC in his garage ....later called Apple 

so when people call me sick or ill or mentally disturbed or ret.....arded..I feel really great 

my dreams will come through and one day I will read all tour apolodgies and I will forgive you guys because above all you are all BRUINS fans ...God bless you all despite your bad comments about me ...one day you will regret all the bad words you had toward me

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

I've always backed you Stanley. I don't get the abuse some dish out here, toward anyone, it's unnecessary.  I'd stick up for anyone that was being ridiculed without reason. People expressing their opinions and enthusiasm are not the ones we should bark at. Walk outside and quarrel with the guy that abuses his wife or kids, not the guy that loves hockey and who's only "fault" is that he gets really into it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Red you made a good point and I have been one of those to understand where Stan is coming from, I do take pride in respecting people even those of a different mindset. I take his comments as interesting at times and when i dont find there interesting I just ignore it with pause. Thats the same as many other posters on here that at times they nake sense and times they dont and i am sure i am one of those.

Im ot sure what the funny part is about this post and really dont care to know, Theres many different kinds of Bruins fans and I love them all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Al-Samarraie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've always backed you Stanley. I don't get the abuse some dish out here, toward anyone, it's unnecessary.  I'd stick up for anyone that was being ridiculed without reason. People expressing their opinions and enthusiasm are not the ones we should bark at. Walk outside and quarrel with the guy that abuses his wife or kids, not the guy that loves hockey and who's only "fault" is that he gets really into it.

[/QUOTE]

Yes glad to see that post get deleted,Stanley is probably the biggest Bruin fan on here,yeah some of his posts are a little wacky,but I love him he is a true fan,full of emotion and I have no doubt he loves the Bruins,Stanley just ignore the bullies thats all they are.There bosses tell them what to do at work there wifes tell them what to do at home,so off to there computer they go so they can be the tuff guy.Keep them comming Stanley,I look forward to reading your posts.However I am getting tired of hearing aboubt Thornton move on from him please.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

I did not see the post before it was deleted.

From what most of you are telling me, it was in very poor taste. No-one on this board deserves to be treated like that.

OK, let's get upset with each other, occasionally, and let off some steam, but name calling and poking funny at anyone is never a good idea. It shows poor taste and and a lack of self-respect.

Stanley, you are OK. Just be less dramatic and stop trying to make a big splash with each thread - it's a discussion board. Let's discuss!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes glad to see that post get deleted,Stanley is probably the biggest Bruin fan on here,yeah some of his posts are a little wacky,but I love him he is a true fan,full of emotion and I have no doubt he loves the Bruins,Stanley just ignore the bullies thats all they are.There bosses tell them what to do at work there wifes tell them what to do at home,so off to there computer they go so they can be the tuff guy.Keep them comming Stanley,I look forward to reading your posts.However I am getting tired of hearing aboubt Thornton move on from him please.

[/QUOTE]

Awesome speech about bullying and then you told him what to do!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Who said the post I wrote was in poor taste. Re posting a post Stanley wrote less the year ago when he completely gave up on the bruins 2 days before one of the more amazing runs in post season ever by this franchise that Stanley pretends to love so much. Bullying are u serious. Ya god forbid we actually hold one another accountable for the things we write in this forum. No worries when Stanley complete dumps the team after only managing 4 points on 3 game road trip or ask for kudo to start over tuukka cause he let in 6 goals in 2 games Or wants to move only the best dman in the league in chara Merely cause his age is 37 and nothing to do with his actual play on the Ice or how he has had malcolm subban and a 1st rounder in every trade since. Subban was drafted here. Or how his sources with the bruins had vanek here on deadline  day. And on on we go but lets protect Richard because 3 years ago he happened to have the right name stanleycuptothebruins in 2011 when boston finally manage to pull off the winning the cup.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who said the post I wrote was in poor taste. Re posting a post Stanley wrote less the year ago when he completely gave up on the bruins 2 days before one of the more amazing runs in post season ever by this franchise that Stanley pretends to love so much.

[/QUOTE]

Tell me this:  What is the benefit of this post?  I have started many threads with the sole intent of burying someone, but that person is usually running around being a jerk to everyone and needs to be called out.  1916 just did it to Marco a couple of days ago.  It was a good thread.

What's the benefit to reposting something Stanely wrote last year?  To make him look bad?  To hurt his feelings?  Fill me in on the joke.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Who said the post I wrote was in poor taste. Re posting a post Stanley wrote less the year ago when he completely gave up on the bruins 2 days before one of the more amazing runs in post season ever by this franchise that Stanley pretends to love so much.

[/QUOTE]

Tell me this:  What is the benefit of this post?  I have started many threads with the sole intent of burying someone, but that person is usually running around being a jerk to everyone and needs to be called out.  1916 just did it to Marco a couple of days ago.  It was a good thread.

What's the benefit to reposting something Stanely wrote last year?  To make him look bad?  To hurt his feelings?  Fill me in on the joke.

[/QUOTE]

I'll tell u why and because he called me a moron on the vanek here tomorrow thread. And also for the idiotic threads about how he is going to be the next GM of the bruins, were he wants to trade every important player the bruins have. So yes nas it was to make him look bad , I know he is a lot of people on here little special poster but  I happened  to think he is the furthest  thing from a bruins fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Awesome speech about bullying and then you told him what to do!

[/QUOTE]

Hey I asked nicely,but I know he won't ,and that's fine,just Stanley being Stanley and I'm good with it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I'll tell u why and because he called me a moron on the vanek here tomorrow thread. And also for the idiotic threads about how he is going to be the next GM of the bruins, were he wants to trade every important player the bruins have. So yes nas it was to make him look bad , I know he is a lot of people on here little special poster but  I happened  to think he is the furthest  thing from a bruins fan.

[/QUOTE]

But trying to make him look bad would be like trying to make Book look smart or me look handsome.  You just can't enhance the current perception any further.

I think Stanley has a good heart.  I don't know if he's been hit in the head, was born a bit wobbly, is playing a huge joke on all of us or if he does a lot of drugs.  No matter the reason, I don't want to waste any time on anything he writes.  Therefore, simply have him on ignore. 

He's harmless that way.  Bringing him out in the alley for a good old pulp session isn't necessary or condoned here.  Leave him alone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Also, B&G, I think you're a good poster and a quality member here, so don't take what I've written in this thread to mean anything different.  This one was a bad idea.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Loyal, how's it going ?  Are you still working at TD Garden ?  Im going to Boston next week to catch Thurs. game against the Coyotes and Sat. game against the Hurricanes. Will come see you again for a beverage. What section was it again ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

He's harmless that way.  Bringing him out in the alley for a good old pulp session isn't necessary or condoned here.  Leave him alone.

[/QUOTE]

Holy cr@p you've all become spineless jellyfish. Ya leave the poor guy alone I guess.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]

Also, B&G, I think you're a good poster and a quality member here, so don't take what I've written in this thread to mean anything different.  This one was a bad idea.

[/QUOTE]

Your right nas. It's funny I made my bones on this forum by taking the lucicoos,greatseasons,bruins8,cauctus, and tuukkA falls of the forum to task with what they wrote. This time I attacked a harmless poster and I can use my time better!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Loyal, how's it going ?  Are you still working at TD Garden ?  Im going to Boston next week to catch Thurs. game against the Coyotes and Sat. game against the Hurricanes. Will come see you again for a beverage. What section was it again ?

[/QUOTE]

I am still working , come by and see me if u get a chance jp sec 709

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am still working , come by and see me if u get a chance jp sec 709

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, will stop by to see you for sure !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I've taken a shot at Stanley in the past. It was a comment he made about Kevin Weekes' colour. Had I known then what I've come to realize now about him I wouldn't have been as rough. He'd help his own cause if he would ease off some of the outrageous but that's what makes him who he is on this board. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts