Need help my savy keyboard punchers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Need help my savy keyboard punchers

It seems like I'm tagged on  "My prayers have been answered!"  thread.
    Everytime one of you adds a post to the discussion I get a message on my email. 
    When I want this option to work it doesn't work and now , I don't even know how I triggered it, don't want this option and cannot un-tag myself .
    I got to work you know !

Anybody ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Need help my savy keyboard punchers

Not sure I've never used the option. Try blocking the BDC sender from you email if you need to get things done. Unblock them later if you want to use it again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Profile/"Profile" tab, scroll down to email options.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Need help my savy keyboard punchers:
    [QUOTE]Profile/"Profile" tab, scroll down to email options.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

it's not that otherwise I would get an email for all the threads I discuss on.

Today it's only "Answer my Prayer" thread.

Besides that option on my 'Profile' is more if someone leaves me personally a message on my homepage.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from doodles444s. Show doodles444s's posts

In Response to Re: Need help my savy keyboard punchers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Need help my savy keyboard punchers : it's not that otherwise I would get an email for all the threads I discuss on. Today it's only "Answer my Prayer" thread. Besides that option on my 'Profile' is more if someone leaves me personally a message on my homepage.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

You accidentally hit the button "Subscribe" at the top of the page of that post. Go to the post and then above this text "Forums  »  Sports  »  Bruins: On the front burner  »"  ...postname..."  there is a button (I think blue or purplish) to unsubscribe.

I did it to a random post once and it was driving me nuts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from doodles444s. Show doodles444s's posts

The subscribe (and I thinki Unsubscribe) button is also below the three dark blue buttons for start new discussion, add new post, and mark all as read.