Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Need Some Help With Online Streaming

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Need Some Help With Online Streaming

You mistake trying to help you see why people react so negatively to you for defending NAS.  If it were only him, I wouldn't be saying anything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to DrCC's comment:

Is NAS often a jerk?  Sure.  That was very tame though.  If you think that's lashing out, you haven't seen an actual argument here.  Suck it up and deal with it.

*ugh* how to I keep getting sucked in?

Maybe it's because you just realized you're channeling Johnnie Cocharane, a turd who defended OJ Simpson so pathetically?

I don't care if that was tame or not. Look at the patterns. He's a hypocrite and fraud, following me around trying to regain leverage. It's what trolls do, dude.

You seem like a smart person, but you're making a fool of yourself defending him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

In response to getoffthephone's comment:

In response to BassFishingII's comment:
    And ST just won the faceoff for him to win the Bees the game lol

In response to DrCC's comment:

Is NAS often a jerk?  Sure.  That was very tame though.  If you think that's lashing out, you haven't seen an actual argument here.  Suck it up and deal with it.

*ugh* how to I keep getting sucked in?

Maybe it's because you just realized you're channeling Johnnie Cocharane, a turd who defended OJ Simpson so pathetically?

I don't care if that was tame or not. Look at the patterns. He's a hypocrite and fraud, following me around trying to regain leverage. It's what trolls do, dude.

You seem like a smart person, but you're making a fool of yourself defending him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

And ST just won the faceoff for him lol let's fire the coach

Sections
Shortcuts