Need Some Help With Online Streaming

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Need Some Help With Online Streaming

You mistake trying to help you see why people react so negatively to you for defending NAS.  If it were only him, I wouldn't be saying anything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to DrCC's comment:

Is NAS often a jerk?  Sure.  That was very tame though.  If you think that's lashing out, you haven't seen an actual argument here.  Suck it up and deal with it.

*ugh* how to I keep getting sucked in?

Maybe it's because you just realized you're channeling Johnnie Cocharane, a turd who defended OJ Simpson so pathetically?

I don't care if that was tame or not. Look at the patterns. He's a hypocrite and fraud, following me around trying to regain leverage. It's what trolls do, dude.

You seem like a smart person, but you're making a fool of yourself defending him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

In response to getoffthephone's comment:

In response to BassFishingII's comment:
    And ST just won the faceoff for him to win the Bees the game lol

In response to DrCC's comment:

Is NAS often a jerk?  Sure.  That was very tame though.  If you think that's lashing out, you haven't seen an actual argument here.  Suck it up and deal with it.

*ugh* how to I keep getting sucked in?

Maybe it's because you just realized you're channeling Johnnie Cocharane, a turd who defended OJ Simpson so pathetically?

I don't care if that was tame or not. Look at the patterns. He's a hypocrite and fraud, following me around trying to regain leverage. It's what trolls do, dude.

You seem like a smart person, but you're making a fool of yourself defending him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

And ST just won the faceoff for him lol let's fire the coach