Need Some Help With Online Streaming

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Need Some Help With Online Streaming

Okay, so my friend's wife is graduating from college tonight in LA.  The ceremony starts at the exact time the Kings game starts.

He wants to watch it on his iPhone.  I know some here have posted links for streaming online before.  Can I get some help here?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re: Need Some Help With Online Streaming

I have one, but dont feel comfortable positing it here.  Tried to send you a message, but your profile is set to private.  Kind of rediculous that I cant send you a message b/c your profile is private.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Vipbox

Firstrowsports

Sportshunter

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

ilemi.me

(I grew a pair during the time between my last post on this thread and this one)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Will those work on an iPhone?  Aren't there problems with using Flash Player content?  Or has that changed?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

ilemi.me

(I grew a pair during the time between my last post on this thread and this one)

Another way to do this is to get a temporary email id, I know yahoo does it and probably others.  That way you could publish the temporary email addr and only worry about spam and flames for a day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Will those work on an iPhone?  Aren't there problems with using Flash Player content?  Or has that changed?

exactly iphone not compatible with Flash player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good stuff.  Thanks to all!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

NAS, try www.vipbox.tv   My friend was in Germany and used it to watch the NCAA tourney. Hope it works out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

does he have to go to the graduation ceremony ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Cant you stream the graduation ceremony?

Drop her off, go watch the game at the nearest bar, and right before the end show back up. Those graduations take forever, no way she can tell wether he's in the crowd or not.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He's pretty bent about it, but she's graduating from nursing school.  He sort of has to go.  LOL

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

As someone who has DVR'd a bunch of games to watch later, I can say that it stinks.  

You can't  look at your phone, talk to anyone, turn on the radio, etc.  The last time I tried that against Toronto I looked at a text by mistake and the whole thing was blown.

Your friend should fake his own kidnapping only to reappear after the game/graduation, with only minor injuries and some intoxication (from the captors).  If she's a nurse, she can make sure he's okay...

That would be less complicated than taping the game and avoiding hearing about the outcome for hours in public. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

As someone who has DVR'd a bunch of games to watch later, I can say that it stinks.  

You can't  look at your phone, talk to anyone, turn on the radio, etc.  The last time I tried that against Toronto I looked at a text by mistake and the whole thing was blown.

Your friend should fake his own kidnapping only to reappear after the game/graduation, with only minor injuries and some intoxication (from the captors).  If she's a nurse, she can make sure he's okay...

That would be less complicated than taping the game and avoiding hearing about the outcome for hours in public. 

pffft that's so 20th century .

Men we can be such D icks

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I watched the 3rd period of the US-Russia game on one of those sights last week and had a ton of adware n bugs on my laptop after the game. Tell whomever to run a cleanup after with your anti-virus. I ran both my CCleaner and my Norton to be safe, I couldn't believe how much was found after just watching one period of a game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Oh yes, you've to to bring protection.  That goes without saying.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He's pretty bent about it, but she's graduating from nursing school.  He sort of has to go.  LOL

My sister is a RN I know the feeling plus a lot of med schooling remember them days 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

That shouldn't be an issue. The pop ups and all that are just when you're at the site.  You're streaming, not downloading, so that's the difference and why it would be tough for anyone to get a virus.

Those are just annoying ads. 

Not only does he know everything about the Bruins and the Pats, he is also a computer wiz.

Is there nothing that Rusty can't do?

(Yes.  Shut up.)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Many of those ads are not ads at all, they are deceptions.  They have false closure buttons, they overlap one another, they falsely claim you need to download a codec to watch the stream.  If you are naive about such things, you can end up with stuff stuck on your computer.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Is NAS often a jerk?  Sure.  That was very tame though.  If you think that's lashing out, you haven't seen an actual argument here.  Suck it up and deal with it.

*ugh* how to I keep getting sucked in?