Neely comment Love it!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Neely comment Love it!!

While the Bruins and Blackhawks haven’t met since October 2011 and therefore haven’t developed any bad blood between them, Neely seemed to indicate that it won’t take long.

“For us,” he said, “it’s just go out and play our game and maybe make some new friends.               

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Neely comment Love it!!

Chicago wont muck it up against the B's.  They play a skill game for the most part.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Chicago wont muck it up against the B's.  They play a skill game for the most part.

Something tellls me they won't be able to help themselves. If the Bs can frustrate them with tight D play then they will react to Marchand's prodding and some big hits. Vancouver was also a team that didnt muck it up prior to that series and there was lots of that crap in the 2011 finals. Bring it on!

Bruins in 6

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Teams aren't afraid of the Bruins; they're afraid that if they lose to the Bruins, their manhood will be questioned - a la the Canucks.  "Bruins bullied them, cowed them, pushed them around...".  So teams come out and look to "man-up" even if that's not their game.  Everyone was all over Crosby for having teh courage to get in Chara's face.  He should have been trying to put the puck in Rask's net.

[Overheard at the NHLPA press conference]

"So, is that pronounced "Fair" or "Fear"?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

They will , muck it up as you call it.  They're very big on after the whistle stuff.  I bet by the weeend the hate fest for these guys will begin.  I watch a lot of their games and they're very chippy and yap alot.

Sections
Shortcuts