Neely

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Neely

I know he'll never see this, but Happy Birthday to my favorite Bruin of all anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Neely

He checks in every once in a while to get some tidbits from Stanley, just keep bumping it up every couple days nite, he'll see it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Lol! Maybe ur right. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I know he'll never see this, but Happy Birthday to my favorite Bruin of all anyway.

Mine also

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

He gets third in my book, Bourque and Bergeron take the top honors for me.

Regardless, Happy Birthday!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

The ultimate Bruin, along with Taz and Looch. Happy Birthday Cameron!

I think he lost a couple of Chicklets Fred--The Turk

The goal isn't for the Bruins to take a beating for the team, it's to cause the opponents to take a beating for theirs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

He checks in every once in a while to get some tidbits from Stanley, just keep bumping it up every couple days nite, he'll see it!

He never called me but PC did ....one day he will be my boss 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

we've been over this. that was me and i apologized. if this happened again, and it was a yahoo email address i would be warry, but it wasn't me this time. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

we've been over this. that was me and i apologized. if this happened again, and it was a yahoo email address i would be warry, but it wasn't me this time. 

[/QUOTE]

The real PC called me....what can I tell you its the truth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Happy Birthday Mr Neely !    I hope we can work together in a near future 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Always wanted him to get a cup. It has to be great being a part of the run in 2011 and this year! He's still the man!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

[QUOTE]

Mine also

[/QUOTE]

Yep, me too for Neely.

Probably why Lucic is a fav of mine. Thats why I ended up getting a Lucic Jersey. His play reminds me of Neely....and his fighting.