Negotiations end with both sides fustrated.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Negotiations end with both sides fustrated.

In response to pauly1's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Let's get rid of marchand. The bruins would clearly be a weaker team, but at least Costanza would be happy.

Please keep these insightful, full of hockey knowledge posts coming. Your a valued contributor to this site.

Why did u side step the main topic? That Costanza says this is the usa's game, not Canada's.......Anybody with any hockey knowledge knows hockey is Canada's game PERIOD. Show some stones u wimp and say it the way it is.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Another great hockey post from Pauly1. Gets his point out there and to show he means business puts a whole word in caps. Please don't take so long between posts. The wait seems like forever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Negotiations end with both sides fustrated.

Let's get rid of marchand. The bruins would clearly be a weaker team, but at least Costanza would be happy.

Please keep these insightful, full of hockey knowledge posts coming. Your a valued contributor to this site.

Why did u side step the main topic? That Costanza says this is the usa's game, not Canada's.......Anybody with any hockey knowledge knows hockey is Canada's game PERIOD. Show some stones u wimp and say it the way it is.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Another great hockey post from Pauly1. Gets his point out there and to show he means business puts a whole word in caps. Please don't take so long between posts. The wait seems like forever.

I'll try not to take so long between posts in the future (lol), but i spend most of my hockey talk time on a site without the likes of costanza. It's peaceful for the most part, and no one there would be so arogant to say he will not respond to a poster with less than 100 posts. That may fly here, they would laugh u off the board there........That's telling new comers they are not welcome here regardless of there knowledge. PURE STUPIDITY  (in caps).

Sections
Shortcuts