NEHJ: 10-1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: NEHJ: 10-1

In Response to Re: NEHJ: 10-1:
    Thornton is doing his P.R. job better than ever. Too bad Chiarelli can't file his salary outside the CAP as Thorny keeps the Bruins in the sports talk medium during a very hot summer.
    Posted by bogie6

Huh?

I'll be the stickler here. Caron will make the team out of camp. Knight will see between 5-7 NHL games and score 1g and 2a but be a net negative. Spooner will see little time during the course of the season 2-3gms but will look great in his end of year call up when he gets some top1-2 line play.

Caron on the other hand will pot between 15-20 and 20ish assists. Be very solid on the PK and contribute good net front/corner presence and become a great asset on that 3rd line and most of his naysayers on here will be quite come trade deadline.

No comment on Hamilton I cant predict how a 6'6 19year old will do in the NHL but I dont think he'll rank in the b's top4 at all this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: NEHJ: 10-1

In Response to Re: NEHJ: 10-1:
    In Response to Re: NEHJ: 10-1 : Raffi Torres
    Posted by shuperman

Hey Shupe, he said scoring, not Charging....

3. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts