NEHJ : Re-ranking the Bruins prospects 30-21

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

NEHJ : Re-ranking the Bruins prospects 30-21

This is probably one of my favourite reads when it comes out. Luedeke does a nice job as always when it comes to prospects.

http://www.hockeyjournal.com/blog/kirks/Bruins_2012-13_preseason_prospect_rankings-_30-21

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: NEHJ : Re-ranking the Bruins prospects 30-21

I enjoy reading what local writers have to say about local prospects.  As I clicked on the article, I wondered if the writer was any good at his job of interpreting hockey prospects, or if he has the job because he's a good writer and watches a lot of hockey.  The latter is often the case out there in "Anyone can write on the web" land.

Here's proof:  "After impressing in his very first pro training camp and nearly making the opening night roster, the shutdown defender has not gone far in his development since. Although mobile and steady in his own end, there isn’t much in the way of offensive upside for the Pittsburgh native."

Luedeke on...honestly...Bartkowski.  Bartkowski is as much of a shutdown defender as I am.  He is mobile, and often uses that mobility to rush end to end.  I've seen Bartkowski play on many occasions.  I wonder how many times Luedeke has.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to NEHJ : Re-ranking the Bruins prospects 30-21:[QUOTE]This is probably one of my favourite reads when it comes out. Luedeke does a nice job as always when it comes to prospects.   http://www.hockeyjournal.com/blog/kirks/Bruins_2012-13_preseason_prospect_rankings-_30-21 Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

http://www.hockeyjournal.com/blog/kirks/B-s_buddies_Spooner-_Knight_aim_to_achieve_NHL_dream

One thing you see allot of with bloggers that cover a teams prospects is a bit of favoritism. Kirk is very, very high on Spooner and Knight to the point were they might actually push for a NHL spot without grinding it out in the AHL first, but that's his opinion.

I can't disagree with Luedeke more about his ranking of Cunningham being so low. Cunningham's 20 goals on a lousy team in the AHL especially from a 4th round pick deserves much better.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: NEHJ : Re-ranking the Bruins prospects 30-21:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NEHJ : Re-ranking the Bruins prospects 30-21 : http://www.hockeyjournal.com/blog/kirks/B-s_buddies_Spooner-_Knight_aim_to_achieve_NHL_dream One thing you see allot of with bloggers that cover a teams prospects is a bit of favoritism. Kirk is very, very high on Spooner and Knight to the point were they might actually push for a NHL spot without grinding it out in the AHL first, but that's his opinion. I can't disagree with Luedeke more about his ranking of Cunningham being so low. Cunningham's 20 goals on a lousy team in the AHL especially from a 4th round pick deserves much better.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I was also surprised to see Cunningham so low, but I think I became biased due to last summer's book report on him, so I let it go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: NEHJ : Re-ranking the Bruins prospects 30-21:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NEHJ : Re-ranking the Bruins prospects 30-21 : I was also surprised to see Cunningham so low, but I think I became biased due to last summer's book report on him, so I let it go. Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I like Luedeke overall he does a good job but you definitely caught him Mailing in his assessment of Bartkowski.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: NEHJ : Re-ranking the Bruins prospects 30-21:
    [QUOTE]I enjoy reading what local writers have to say about local prospects.  As I clicked on the article, I wondered if the writer was any good at his job of interpreting hockey prospects, or if he has the job because he's a good writer and watches a lot of hockey.  The latter is often the case out there in "Anyone can write on the web" land. Here's proof:  "After impressing in his very first pro training camp and nearly making the opening night roster, the shutdown defender has not gone far in his development since. Although mobile and steady in his own end, there isn’t much in the way of offensive upside for the Pittsburgh native." Luedeke on...honestly...Bartkowski.  Bartkowski is as much of a shutdown defender as I am.  He is mobile, and often uses that mobility to rush end to end.  I've seen Bartkowski play on many occasions.  I wonder how many times Luedeke has.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Until we see something similar coming out of their computers from a Nas ( won't happen ), Chowda ( won't happen ) or sandog ( won't happen. Too busy spit polishing his Rick Bowness statue . hee hee ) I'd say that from what I've seen from this writer he is near the top of the list regarding Bruin's prospect info. 

Sometimes opinions can be wrong. On Bartkowski , this is apparently the case. I will not beat him down for one differing opinion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

I think cunnigham is a talented kid as well seen him play in jr before last year said mutiple times kid was going to be one of the top kids in prov bcs spooner and knight had one year left in jrs. Our prov team this year will be solid all around. Also watch out for tommy cross kid is a big talented dman. Not big on bartkowski dont see him playing on the bruins full time in the future. Just wish we could get maxim chudinov to jump the pond that kid is a stud.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

My fav bruins prospects, doesnt mean they are the best just kids i like watching play.

Michael hutchinson, G
    brain ferlin, F
    tommy cross, D
    anthony camara, F

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: NEHJ : Re-ranking the Bruins prospects 30-21:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NEHJ :  or sandog ( won't happen. Too busy spit polishing his Rick Bowness statue . hee hee ) I'd say that from what I've seen from this writer he is near the top of the list regarding Bruin's prospect info.  Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Nice!

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts