NESN Feed vs. Tampa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

NESN Feed vs. Tampa

Anyone got it? I can't watch the Sun network to save my life and NESN is blacked out in my area.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: NESN Feed vs. Tampa

http://www.lshunter.tv/hockey-live-streaming-video.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Bruins look slow and tired. They need energy. Some fight to their game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: NESN Feed vs. Tampa:
    [QUOTE]Bruins look slow and tired. They need energy. Some fight to their game.
    Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]
    They just outshot T-Bay 13-9 and outchanced them 10-3. Maybe what you see as "slow and tired" is simply a case of Boston playing against another world-class team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Stupid work.  I wanna watch this game.
    Outside the shot adv how does Tukka time look?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Thomas is in Goal. Dumb penalities on both sides. Puoiloit is in the game. Had a good scoring chance. Sun Network sucks sucks sucks. Garion for Tampa has kept them in the game. Still stand by that a little more drive to the net would help. A little more pepper. Need to score from the right side. Corvo looks good on power play for sure. Better movement on it all the way around. They are giving it all to break that terrrible record of being worst in the PK in the league from last year. Read an article on them working on transition game in practice this week. Still need a little more pep moving up as a sqaud. Kelly looks much better tonight. Peverly is still flying. Lucic is having a better game. Hope that helps Shupe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Stupid work.  I wanna watch this game. Outside the shot adv how does Tukka time look?
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Peverley from Marchand.
    Seguin all over the ice making goal 2 happen. 2-1 B's.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jmbc14. Show Jmbc14's posts

thoughts on the crowd? they seem a bit louder tonight

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

This is a darn good Bruins team.

Entertainment value way better comparing regular season team last year.

PP sooo much better.

Seguin looking so good it brings a tear to my eye.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Anyone else think the Bruins look like a faster club so far this season?  BTW, no disrespect intended but slow and tired are two things they are not tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone else think the Bruins look like a faster club so far this season?  BTW, no disrespect intended but slow and tired are two things they are not tonight.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

o yah!  Way faster.  Seguin and Marchand playing much better.  Below the radar, but their games are up a notch; McQuaid and Boychuk.

And what is this business about Tampa playing last night?
    So what.
    They are that tired from playing last night?
    It only happens about 30-40 times a year when you've played the night before and the other guys didn't or vice versa.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NESN Feed vs. Tampa : o yah!  Way faster.  Seguin and Marchand playing much better.  Below the radar, but their games are up a notch; McQuaid and Boychuk. And what is this business about Tampa playing last night? So what. They are that tired from playing last night? It only happens about 30-40 times a year when you've played the night before and the other guys didn't or vice versa.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

BadHab - I was thinking the same thing re TB playing two games in two nights and Edwards' repeated mentioning of it.  All teams experience it and without question no tears will be shed when it's the Bruins' turn to face a club that has been resting at home waiting for the B's to fly in late and face them.

Sections
Shortcuts