NESN or TSN say anything about Lucic?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

NESN or TSN say anything about Lucic?

NBC Sports Network is not mentioning anything about Milan being in the locker room becuase they are ball washing Sid. Anyone hear what Lucic might be out for ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: NESN or TSN say anything about Lucic?

In Response to NESN or TSN say anything about Lucic?:
    NBC Sports Network is not mentioning anything about Milan being in the locker room becuase they are ball washing Sid. Anyone hear what Lucic might be out for ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Lower body from the attempted hit along the boards is all we have gotten from NESN.

This team doesn't make it out of the second round without him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Never mind guys n gals. Sorry it must have been an equipment problem. Fudge I was in a panic for a bit. P00 P00 roofs one as i'm typing Nice!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: NESN or TSN say anything about Lucic?:
    In Response to NESN or TSN say anything about Lucic? : Lower body from the attempted hit along the boards is all we have gotten from NESN. This team doesn't make it out of the second round without him.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

What do you mean? They could just slide Lane McDermid into his spot and you wouldn't even see a difference.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: NESN or TSN say anything about Lucic?":
    Never mind guys n gals. Sorry it must have been an equipment problem. Fudge I was in a panic for a bit. P00 P00 roofs one as i'm typing Nice! Posted by SanDogBrewin
    That was a sick backhand!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to "Re: NESN or TSN say anything about Lucic?": That was a sick backhand!
    Posted by Beezfan4life

I was hoping he'd save his last goal for a playoff game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: NESN or TSN say anything about Lucic?":
    In Response to Re: NESN or TSN say anything about Lucic? : I was hoping he'd save his last goal for a playoff game. Posted by kelvana33
    We can only hope we see more of that when they drop the puck for real.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to "Re: NESN or TSN say anything about Lucic?": That was a sick backhand!
    Posted by Beezfan4life

And got it offf his stick real quick Beez!

Sections
Shortcuts