NESN to interview Chara...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

NESN to interview Chara...

NESN just mentioned they will be talking to Chara when they return from break. It will be interesting to hear what he says....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Re: NESN to interview Chara...

POST IT IF YOU WOULD.CENTER ICE SIGNED OFF FOR THE NIGHT AND LOST THE NESN FEED. THX  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

My Center Ice package here in Jersey cuts off almost immediately after the final buzzer. Please provide update.

Looks like Pac is going to be ok. Definately an interference penalty. Intent to injure -- probably not. Suspension -- you never know with the NHL. Ironic it just happened to involve the same guy who had to rub in that OT goal with a little crosscheck to Chara's back. Surprised to see the B's continue to play physical in the 3rd period. Habs showed the speed and hustle game tonight. The B's better hope that someone else eliminates them from the playoffs first.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to Re: NESN to interview Chara...:
    [QUOTE]POST IT IF YOU WOULD.CENTER ICE SIGNED OFF FOR THE NIGHT AND LOST THE NESN FEED. THX  
    Posted by tarpouch[/QUOTE]

My dictation sucks, but this is the best I can do...
    "I know we were somewhere close to our bench, but obviously that wasn't my intention to push him into the post. And it's very unfortunate, that situation and everythings happening fast (can't understand him)...that's not my style to hurt somebody".

I guess it wasn't that interesting, but what else is his going to say?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

think that was straight and to the point.Just hope he doesn't get suspended. but its the canadiens.you know that got to mean time off. thanks for the post 

Sections
Shortcuts