Never read so many hatred messages (RDS.ca)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Never read so many hatred messages (RDS.ca)

Some comments suggest that the canadiens dont show up for the next Bruins in Boston ...some say that Chara is dead (real killing threat) , a lot say that Berrgeron and Julien are both idiots (for their comments after the game) ....others want to kill the Bruins fans (I have removed my BRUINS bumper sticker from my car) ....this is really sick if you want go on RDS.ca in hockey section and get the translation from the web ...its unreal some say that Chara should be suspended for life ....after what my son and I experimented last night I believe that some of their fans are really sick mentally

I say they overreact and Chara's push was not intended to hurt Pacio but just to stop him from going on a breakaway to the net ...please give me a break

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Never read so many hatred messages (RDS.ca)

Stanley, having lived in Montreal, I know exactly the type of people doing the above. Reactionaries, blind Habs faithful, and pure blowhards. They'll say whatever it takes to strengthen their point from an emotional standpoint. They'll never back it up.

Group-think is a serious issue in such a homgenous society.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Maybe it is good idea to take your sticker off the bumper. The way Hab fans over react with emotions, they will turn your car and then burn it. Along with other cars at the game with Boston emblems on it. How old is your son Stanley and I hope he is a Bruins fan, if your son is then who is his favorite player. Take care buddy and good look in the French jungle. I can hear it now when my wife and I visit her French relatives on Easter they will have a few responses and I will take it with a grain of salt. Sometimes it is tough when you are out number by the opponents hard core fans. Sometimes I wish Mtl. had more professional sports teams for I don't need to hear about les canadiens. Mind you Stanley i do miss the Expos. Keep your head up Stanley and be a proud Bruins fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I don't recall any hatred when Bergeron was hurt by Jones. Nope...none whatsoever. And certainly, had the same thing happened to a Bruins player at the hands of, say, Hal Gill.....there would be no over-reacting posts. Because Bruins fans are the most level-headed and reasonable in hockey.

Let's get in touch with reality: inane ranting happens a LOT in both fan bases. Both Bruins and Canadiens fans live in enormous glass houses.

Here come the predictable "NO, we are NOT as bad as they are" responses in 4....3....2....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Never read so many hatred messages (RDS.ca):
    [QUOTE]I don't recall any hatred when Bergeron was hurt by Jones. Nope...none whatsoever. In other words, inane ranting happens in both fan bases. Both Bruins and Canadiens fans live in enormous glass houses.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    I live in a fairly decent sized log cabin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

kennedy...you forgot the bruins fans only hate the bruins...read these posts. its surprising there is any hate left for the habs. so so sad

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]I don't recall any hatred when Bergeron was hurt by Jones. Nope...none whatsoever. And certainly, had the same thing happened to a Bruins player at the hands of, say, Hal Gill.....there would be no over-reacting posts. Because Bruins fans are the most level-headed and reasonable in hockey. Let's get in touch with reality: inane ranting happens a LOT in both fan bases. Both Bruins and Canadiens fans live in enormous glass houses. Here come the predictable "NO, we are NOT as bad as they are" responses in 4....3....2....
    very well said i agree:)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

[QUOTE]I don't recall any hatred when Bergeron was hurt by Jones. Nope...none whatsoever. And certainly, had the same thing happened to a Bruins player at the hands of, say, Hal Gill.....there would be no over-reacting posts. Because Bruins fans are the most level-headed and reasonable in hockey. Let's get in touch with reality: inane ranting happens a LOT in both fan bases. Both Bruins and Canadiens fans live in enormous glass houses. Here come the predictable "NO, we are NOT as bad as they are" responses in 4....3....2....

Here comes the 1st: Fans down here will not react to their rivals by booing their nation's national anthem.  That alone tells the whole story.  If you try to defend that, you have no class or credibility.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

We are not as bad as they are

The Savard and Bergeron incidents were worse, and more intentional, and I don't remember hearing as much crying as I hear from the Habs fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

these are people who were blowing up their own city during the FLQ crisis of the early '70s - the only time such civil unrest has occurred in Canada since Confederation. Trudeau rolled out the War Measures Act for a war within his own country....    

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe it is good idea to take your sticker off the bumper. The way Hab fans over react with emotions, they will turn your car and then burn it. Along with other cars at the game with Boston emblems on it. How old is your son Stanley and I hope he is a Bruins fan, if your son is then who is his favorite player . Take care buddy and good look in the French jungle. I can hear it now when my wife and I visit her French relatives on Easter they will have a few responses and I will take it with a grain of salt. Sometimes it is tough when you are out number by the opponents hard core fans. Sometimes I wish Mtl. had more professional sports teams for I don't need to hear about les canadiens. Mind you Stanley i do miss the Expos. Keep your head up Stanley and be a proud Bruins fan.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

My son is 27 his favorite player is Looch but he had borrowed a Chara's jersey for the game ....I am still and will always be a proud BRUINS Fan and I am really happy that Chara didnt get any suspension ....all he did is pushing Pacioretty to avoid a breakaway as the score was already 4-0 ....too bad for Pacioretty but the protection over the post near the bench should be reinforce ......

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Mostly agree with your entire post. However, I do remember hearing a comment on RDS that completely enfuriated me when Bergy got hurt. They were mentioning how although it was Jones who made the hit, Bergy needed to be aware of the situation. Really??? I don't want to play the "we are not as bad as they are" game as you properly put it, but I do remember that! I was pissed off all day!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Never read so many hatred messages (RDS.ca) : Mostly agree with your entire post. However, I do remember hearing a comment on RDS that completely enfuriated me when Bergy got hurt. They were mentioning how although it was Jones who made the hit, Bergy needed to be aware of the situation. Really??? I don't want to play the "we are not as bad as they are" game as you properly put it, but I do remember that! I was pissed off all day!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    yes , and i was on the tsn website the following day , and the hab fans were laughing , they are so classless it is unbelievable , they said bergy should have protected himself, they still like to joke that hes only one hit away from retirement... totally classless fans!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Never read so many hatred messages (RDS.ca) : Mostly agree with your entire post. However, I do remember hearing a comment on RDS that completely enfuriated me when Bergy got hurt. They were mentioning how although it was Jones who made the hit, Bergy needed to be aware of the situation. Really??? I don't want to play the "we are not as bad as they are" game as you properly put it, but I do remember that! I was pissed off all day!

Look at how many people are claiming that either the hit was clean (not that he didn't deserve a suspension...I agree with that...but that it was totally clean) or that Pacioretty got what he had coming "cuz he's a Hab" by posters here.

Same thing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Never read so many hatred messages (RDS.ca) : Look at how many people are claiming that either the hit was clean or that Pacioretty got what he had coming "cuz he's a Hab" by posters here. Same thing.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Kennedy,

I'm not talking about fans. For that point, I agree. And as you perfectly put it: Both the B's & Habs fans live in enormous glass houses!

I'm talking about a TV show on RDS called "L'Antichambre". With the likes of Michel Bergeron, Ron Fournier, a radio host on a local radio station. After the hit on Bergy, they kept saying how a player is taught at a young age how to protect himself. I'm sorry but a player also learns at a young age how not to run another player from behind into the end boards.

I usually agree with your posts but on this one, I can't. I'm born & raised in Montreal. Lived there 36 years and I can tell you, they do have it in for anyone & anything that is not Montreal... No matter the situation!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew35. Show andrew35's posts

Great ! An American in less in the league.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Bruin fans don't riot after a first round win. Bruin fans don't boo national anthems. Im from Canada and a few years ago I went to a habs bruins game in Boston. I actually had to tell a group of hab fans to remove their hats while the Canadian anthem was on. Worst fans in any sport.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

NO Kennedy Montrealers are the most irrational people in the NHL! They never had a riot in 55 because their star got suspended for an act that HE ACTUALLY DID! And they never rioted in 93' after winnning the cup! Don't even try to justify your rant! Those people are NUTS!!!!! Bruins fans may have said a lot in situations, but THEY never acted on their rants which is a difference!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Kennedy. I started a post on this to get your comments but you haven't replied so I'm posting it here as well. I really want to know what you think of this and if you still stand by your statement of the B's & Habs fans being pretty much the same.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/38952-Montreal-cops-flooded-with-complaints-from-people-demanding-charges-against-Chara.html

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Crybabies.  I agree.  Screw em.  I still say PK is next.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Never read so many hatred messages (RDS.ca) : Look at how many people are claiming that either the hit was clean or that Pacioretty got what he had coming "cuz he's a Hab" by posters here. Same thing. Posted by Kennedy97 Kennedy, I'm not talking about fans. For that point, I agree. And as you perfectly put it: Both the B's & Habs fans live in enormous glass houses! I'm talking about a TV show on RDS called "L'Antichambre". With the likes of Michel Bergeron, Ron Fournier, a radio host on a local radio station. After the hit on Bergy, they kept saying how a player is taught at a young age how to protect himself. I'm sorry but a player also learns at a young age how not to run another player from behind into the end boards. I usually agree with your posts but on this one, I can't. I'm born & raised in Montreal. Lived there 36 years and I can tell you, they do have it in for anyone & anything that is not Montreal... No matter the situation!

You're expecting wisdom in talk radio? That's your first mistake...regardless of the city.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Never read so many hatred messages (RDS.ca) : Bruin fans don't riot after a first round win. Bruin fans don't boo national anthems. Im from Canada and a few years ago I went to a habs bruins game in Boston. I actually had to tell a group of hab fans to remove their hats while the Canadian anthem was on. Worst fans in any sport.
    Posted by tbone77[/QUOTE]

Keep believing that there's a difference between Boston and Montreal fans. There isn't.

Both have a lot of very good, intelligent fans who get eclipsed at times like this by the village idiots.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

You didn't see Boston fans calling the police when Cooke demolished Savvy"s career did you! Your way off base Kennedy! Way off base!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Never read so many hatred messages (RDS.ca) : Keep believing that there's a difference between Boston and Montreal fans. There isn't. Both have a lot of very good, intelligent fans who get eclipsed at times like this by the village idiots.

Where are you from Kennedy.... you seem to me very intelligent and mature... wish you the best ..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]You didn't see Boston fans calling the police when Cooke demolished Savvy"s career did you! Your way off base Kennedy! Way off base!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Of course not, you hate your own team , bashing them all the time , this board is full of hatred messages against your own team what to you expect from fans here?...