Never thought I would...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Never thought I would...

root for a NY team, but tonight I'm definitely rooting for the Rangers. Next to Montreal, I hate the Pens the most; especially cry baby Crosby. Right now, Pittsburgh is a listing ship in need of a captain. Fleury is the worst goaltender in the league. I guess the Pens can't afford a better one. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: Never thought I would...

Lundqvist is a remarkable GT. If he played goal for the BRUINS, he would win the Vezina every year. There is no better goalie in the league.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I think who ever wins tomorrow night will go to the finals.  Pens/Rangers aren't impressing me.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

I think who ever wins tomorrow night will go to the finals.  Pens/Rangers aren't impressing me.  

I think you're right. However, if Krejci and Marchand continue to slump, it will be more difficult than it needs to be. Actually, it's mainly because of the lackluster play of Krejci and Marchand, that this series had to go 7.

I also think that the Rangers would be the tougher opponent because of a guy named Lundqvist. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He wasn't last year!

[/QUOTE]

I think you're right. However, if Krejci and Marchand continue to slump, it will be more difficult than it needs to be. Actually, it's mainly because of the lackluster play of Krejci and Marchand, that this series had to go 7.

I also think that the Rangers would be the tougher opponent because of a guy named Lundqvist. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

One thing's for certain; if the Pens lose, Coach Dan the Nerd will be fired. One thing that won't change, even though it should, Crosby will remain captain.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

root for a NY team, but tonight I'm definitely rooting for the Rangers. Next to Montreal, I hate the Pens the most; especially cry baby Crosby. Right now, Pittsburgh is a listing ship in need of a captain. Fleury is the worst goaltender in the league. I guess the Pens can't afford a better one. 

[/QUOTE]

I think you need to watch a little more hockey. Fleury the worst goalie in the league? C'mon. Who cares about Crosby whining. David Ortiz is revered in this city and he's one of the biggest crybabies MLB has EVER seen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think you need to watch a little more hockey. Fleury the worst goalie in the league? C'mon. Who cares about Crosby whining. David Ortiz is revered in this city and he's one of the biggest crybabies MLB has EVER seen.

[/QUOTE]

Anyone who criticizes Ortiz is not a very intelligent SOX fan. Probably not a SOX fan at all. No one's ever gonna confuse Sidney with David. One's a winner and a leader. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

So far Lundqvist hasn't just been tending the goal, he's been owning it. Love Rask, respect Quick, but there's only one Lundqvist. After 2 periods he should get get all 3 stars.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

The Rangers haven't had that many shots on goal, which is unfortunate, because the secret to beating Fleury is to shoot the puck on goal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Anyone who criticizes Ortiz is not a very intelligent SOX fan. Probably not a SOX fan at all. No one's ever gonna confuse Sidney with David. One's a winner and a leader. 

[/QUOTE]

Cries about check swings, interrupts a Francona press conference to whine about not getting credit for 2 RBI's, cries about a contract extension EVERY time he is in the last year of a deal...Appeals scoring decisions over a base hit...That's not whining...Because he's a Boston Red Sox.

How is that not whining? Crosby has a Cup and 2 Gold Medals. He's not a winner? Tell me how I'm not intelligent again.

I can't wait to hear this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cries about check swings, interrupts a Francona press conference to whine about not getting credit for 2 RBI's, cries about a contract extension EVERY time he is in the last year of a deal...Appeals scoring decisions over a base hit...That's not whining...Because he's a Boston Red Sox.

How is that not whining? Crosby has a Cup and 2 Gold Medals. He's not a winner? Tell me how I'm not intelligent again.

[/QUOTE]

You're winner lost again to an inferior team. It's past time to quit spreading the BS that Crosby's the best player in the league.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Best performance I've ever seen by a goalie.

1st star--Lundqvist

2nd star--Lundqvist

3rd star--Lundqvist

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Be surprised if Fleury is still with the Pens next year. Goodbye Coach Dan. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're winner lost again to an inferior team. It's past time to quit spreading the BS that Crosby's the best player in the league.

[/QUOTE]

Great answer.

You really stated your case there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great answer.

You really stated your case there.

[/QUOTE]

As for Ortiz whining, yes, he whines. He also, more than anybody, gave SOX fans 3 World Championships. He's never disappeared when the pressure was on. He can whine, who cares?

So please post me when your GF, the invisible Crosby, wins his 3rd championship for the Pens. Until then he's nothing more than an overrated crybaby slug.

GO BRUINS

Hopefully, the invisible Krejci will appear tomorrow night.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Come on, Crosby's entitled attitude sucks, and his playoff numbers this year were almost as average as his Olympic tournament performances. I'm not a big fan of Big Papi's attitude either, but at least he's clutch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an impersonal trainer. We meet at the gym, we don't talk, he works out alone and I go home. (George Carlin)

It's "Stehno", not "Z-Dayno"!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Come on, Crosby's entitled attitude sucks, and his playoff numbers this year were almost as average as his Olympic tournament performances. I'm not a big fan of Big Papi's attitude either, but at least he's clutch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an impersonal trainer. We meet at the gym, we don't talk, he works out alone and I go home. (George Carlin)

[/QUOTE]

Look in the dictionary under 'clutch' there's a picture of Ortiz.

Look in that same dictionary under 'gutless' there's a picture of Crosby.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Hm, my dictionary must be a different edition, there are pictures of Ulf $cumuelsson and Coward Cooke under "gutless"...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

Hm, my dictionary must be a different edition, there are pictures of Ulf $cumuelsson and Coward Cooke under "gutless"...

[/QUOTE]

Funny, my dictionary also has a picture of Crosby under the word 'choke.'

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think the scariest thing about NYR right now is the Marty St.Louis factor; the team has rallied around the death of his mother and it's galvanized them. Add a hot goalie, and you have a dangerous team I think.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

While I think that Crosby is overrated and a whiner, I would not call him a choker. Like I said, he was close to invisible during the Olympics (both 2010 and 2014), but he had the GWG in the 2010 gold medal game and scored a goal in this year's gmg as well. The Penguins have problems in goal and on defense, and maybe they should get rid of Malkin, who's way too moody for my liking, even though he won the Conn Smythe in 2009, if they get a decent return in a trade.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

While I think that Crosby is overrated and a whiner, I would not call him a choker. Like I said, he was close to invisible during the Olympics (both 2010 and 2014), but he had the GWG in the 2010 gold medal game and scored a goal in this year's gmg as well. The Penguins have problems in goal and on defense, and maybe they should get rid of Malkin, who's way too moody for my liking, even though he won the Conn Smythe in 2009, if they get a decent return in a trade.

[/QUOTE]

I'm just glad the Pens lost and I admire anyone who quotes George Carlin.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And the other one is a one trick pony all jacked up on roids.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think the scariest thing about NYR right now is the Marty St.Louis factor; the team has rallied around the death of his mother and it's galvanized them. Add a hot goalie, and you have a dangerous team I think.

[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. But if the Bruins win tomorrow night and end up losing to the Rangers (Lundqvist), I'll still find solace that, at least, Montreal and Pittsburgh were eliminated.