New Bruins GM????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsChef. Show BruinsChef's posts

New Bruins GM????

Anyone wanting to make a suggestion as to who the Bruins should hire as their new GM, It is obvious Chuiarelli is unfit to lead this team. please post here..This will make an interesting debateand would be easier if it was all on one thread..
    Please not Mike Milbury although it wouldn't surprise me..I wasthinking maybe Annaheim would let Burke go but they're having a greatseason under him so forget it..Someone already mentioned Barry Melrose..
    So bring it on Eddy, Emptynetter, Rickster, Winestock, Bigbee, Kovi,Waspman, Spenser, TBF, Neely08,Maureen And everyone I'm forgetting..
    Will the new gm fire Charlie I wonder..I guess that would depend on who it is

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: New Bruins GM????

What is the point of this thread?  Are you upset that the new board prevents you from dragging up years old threads, so you decide to copy and paste them here instead? 

Please enlighten me as to why you think that threads like this are worthwhile. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: New Bruins GM????:
    What is the point of this thread?  Are you upset that the new board prevents you from dragging up years old threads, so you decide to copy and paste them here instead?  Please enlighten me as to why you think that threads like this are worthwhile. 
    Posted by Mutant211

Careful even replying to him he's allready reported me and Fletch and had our posts removed. He even reported me after  he attacked duinne.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Another stupid and silly post!

In Response to New Bruins GM????:
    Anyone wanting to make a suggestion as to who the Bruins should hire as their new GM, It is obvious Chuiarelli is unfit to lead this team. please post here..This will make an interesting debateand would be easier if it was all on one thread.. Please not Mike Milbury although it wouldn't surprise me..I wasthinking maybe Annaheim would let Burke go but they're having a greatseason under him so forget it..Someone already mentioned Barry Melrose.. So bring it on Eddy, Emptynetter, Rickster, Winestock, Bigbee, Kovi,Waspman, Spenser, TBF, Neely08,Maureen And everyone I'm forgetting.. Will the new gm fire Charlie I wonder..I guess that would depend on who it is
    Posted by BruinsChef

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

What are you reporting people for?  Not being interested in this thread??

First time I've ever been reported.  You might want to toughen up a bit if you want to troll and regurgitate old meaningless threads.

"Teacher...help...they don't like my nonsense...boo hoo"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: New Bruins GM???? : Reported.
    Posted by BruinsChef

You are also reported you troll.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Really is a senseless thread. if your opinion on PC is not of the same as others, then deal with it. IMO PC has and will continue to be a good GM.
    Fact # 1. childish behaviour in an adult stems from a childhood of not enough attention.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Care to respond to my question earlier in this thread? 

From where I sit, copying old posts like this and posting them here as new threads is trolling behavior.  Please stop.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsChef. Show BruinsChef's posts

Really is a senseless thread. if your opinion on PC is not of the same as others, then deal with it. IMO PC has and will continue to be a good GM. Fact # 1. childish behaviour in an adult stems from a childhood of not enough attention.
    Posted by wallydouglas

And if anyone knows about giving children "special atttention" it is certainly you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Really is a senseless thread. if your opinion on PC is not of the same as others, then deal with it. IMO PC has and will continue to be a good GM. Fact # 1. childish behaviour in an adult stems from a childhood of not enough attention.
    Posted by wallydouglas

This troll won't get it Wally.Aside from not enough attention I think he was dropped on his head as a child.That would explain alot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: New Bruins GM???? : And if anyone knows about giving children "special atttention" it is certainly you.
    Posted by BruinsChef

You reference Burke being in Anaheim -- clearly a two year old post.  That is the work of a troll.

You have been reported and ignored.  I encourage everyone here to report Bruins Chef so he will stop.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Devanjan. Show Devanjan's posts

Idiot Post

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

I think he's just bitter b/c PC fired him from his Garden janitorial position for his stupidity.  Hey look, Toronto is near the basement again, looks like another high draft pick!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: New Bruins GM???? : You are also reported you troll. Posted by dezaruchi

DZ, I like your posts and want to keep reading them so be carful how many times you report posters because BDC will also suspend you for reporting too many times. Just put the trolls on ignore and don't reply no matter how much you want to they will go away.

Peace!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: New Bruins GM???? : DZ, I like your posts and want to keep reading them so be carful how many times you report posters because BDC will also suspend you for reporting too many times. Just put the trolls on ignore and don't reply no matter how much you want to they will go away.   Peace!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

He's actually my 2nd one(RMiller also).Thanks for the heads up though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

bruin chef  cookin up crap.....from 2 yrs ago......putz

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

"Reporting" and "Ignore" are about as weak as it gets, and says a lot about those who choose to do so. It's a hockey forum - settle down

Sections
Shortcuts