New Canuck commercial

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

New Canuck commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0a3vzSISGo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: New Canuck commercial

Complete fantasy. Very appropriate.

The only way the Canuck fans will see their beloved beat the Bruins is in their dreams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

The only way the Sedins can win a fight is if they are counted as one player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

I always like seeing works of fiction online.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Why is Joe's advertising for the playoffs? They're a late-night bar (don't open until usually into the third period for a home game) and their TV's are lousy. Last place I'd go to watch the playoffs. Plus they always have live music, and never turn it down or postpone it if a game is on. Nice bar, but crap for hockey watching.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: New Canuck commercial:
    [QUOTE]Why is Joe's advertising for the playoffs? They're a late-night bar (don't open until usually into the third period for a home game) and their TV's are lousy. Last place I'd go to watch the playoffs.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    Perhaps they are looking to attract post-game crowds who are looking to drown their sorrows? Innocent

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Canuck commercial : Perhaps they are looking to attract post-game crowds who are looking to drown their sorrows? 
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Maybe so, but I'll stick to Commercial Drive - way better area with better hockey pubs and cooler fans. Plus, I can avoid the stupidity of downtown with all the suburb kids pouring in. There's even a couple pubs out here in East Van that are Bruins' strongholds, thanks to Looch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

seems kinda like the kid who gets picked on and goes home and fights his pillow pretending its the bully

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Canuck commercial : Perhaps they are looking to attract post-game crowds who are looking to drown their sorrows? 
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    "Get your riot started off at Joe's. Come in for a Canucks win and at least leave full of chicken wings."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

I always like to see works of fiction online.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I kind of enjoyed it.  I thought it was funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

They know the Bruins won, right? I mean, they wouldn't have been celebrating like that last year...but crying. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

They also have this.  However, win something first before celebrating responsibly.
    http://youtu.be/-svO4e_yKms

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

DRUNKEN FANTASY...:-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Let's hope they keep some of those cool pictures of the place. If LA keeps up it's pace -- Joe's will soon be a pile of ashes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorHook. Show DoctorHook's posts

[QUOTE]They also have this.  However, win something first before celebrating responsibly. http://youtu.be/-svO4e_yKms
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

This isn't in case they win. It's in preparation for when they get eliminated.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]I kind of enjoyed it.  I thought it was funny.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

Yep, mostly unintentionally.  I love how they have Luongo doing an exaggerated version of a "physically engaged" TT and the Bruin goalie doing a frozen Luongo, how more than one shot is of multiple Canucks attacking one Bruin, and even then, in the montage where they focus their attention on Marchand, Marchand is backing up and punching one of them furiously in the face.

Even in their own fantasies, there team acts like punks.