New contract rule coming soon...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

New contract rule coming soon...

If a player signs pre season for 5 million and  he plays like the bruins did today... the deals is off. All the player gets is a ride out of town. I was at the game today, what a bunch of dogs!!! The work ethic is gone. Tape to tape passes are gone. I said this last year about Looch, but today... the whole team stunk like a wet bird dog!.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: New contract rule coming soon...

Careful... you will be told by the Board Ethics Police that you should delete your account for criticizing this putrid team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

there better not be an NTC in the new Lucic deal. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:

If a player signs pre season for 5 million and  he plays like the bruins did today... the deals is off. All the player gets is a ride out of town. I was at the game today, what a bunch of dogs!!! The work ethic is gone. Tape to tape passes are gone. I said this last year about Looch, but today... the whole team stunk like a wet bird dog!.

Yeah Watch, I remembered you posting that you were going today and felt bad you were treated to such a stinker.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Watch, I understand teams are going to hit bumps, go through ups and downs etc.Lack of effort and no sense of urgency there is no excuse. Perhaps a deal, a benching of a top 6 forward etc..Something has to give.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Maybe, just maybe, the infusion of a couple (good) players via trade will provide some needed jump. I do believe PC will add some good player(s) before the deadline and not just scrubs. I still believe in the B's and like CJ said it just seems that they can never get all 4 lines going in one game.It seems every game one of the lines is doing their part and providing some momentum and then the next line comes out and they are flat. With points at a premium and teams still thinking they have a shot at the playoffs no game is easy. Today though was a complete stinker and the B's better give a better effort against the Sabre's or ,no Vanek or not, they will lose as the Sabre's still have a chance to make it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:

It's too bad you got served a cold meal in Philly, Watch.  Looking forward to a game all year and seeing something like that is just awful.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

They will come alive, be the team we know they can be. Wever seen this before , lets think positive send our energy and get them there confidence back.

Sections
Shortcuts