NEW GAME TIME SUNDAY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

NEW GAME TIME SUNDAY

The BRUINS were supposed to play at 7pm Sunday, but NBC now will make the game 12:30pm!!! I was gonna wash my truck Sunday. OH WELL, BEEHS AT 9:30AM.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: NEW GAME TIME SUNDAY

Yep, that's the NBC flex schedule for you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

thank god for dvr, got a big day/night planned saturday. getting up at 12:30 is no guarantee. went to the rangers/ b's on sunday 12:30 start, was "feelin good"  by the time the bus arrived in ny at 10:30am... thank you jim beam.  had my custom stanley cup bruins shirt on, along with a rangers buddy, no problems at all. good time except for the result. i was running around celebrating the 3rd per tying goal when they went ahead 40 seconds later. son of a ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tackle2112. Show tackle2112's posts

... well guys, sometimes me get lucky.

I do like it very much when the Bruins play at noon (1pm) or afternoon (4pm) ... that means I can watch the Live Games.

when games start at 7pm I have to wait until next day and then watch the on demand game after work is done ... when playoff time comes that can be really nerve wrecking.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Looks like Sid is back...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

The extra rest would have been nice - It's going to be a nasty affair. Just watched James Neal on NHL 36, one thing is for sure - Bylsma is all about imposing their will physically on opponents. I'm sure that will be cranked up another notch for the Bruins. God, I hate the "Penguins" !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

A 9:30 am game, oh joy.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I was under the impression this game has been att hat time for a while now..oh well, either way I'm watchin

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

First: 2/9/2012
    Last: 3/9/2012
    What NBC wants, NBC gets. Last April, NBC gave the NHL $2 Billion for Brand Marketing, for which NBC needed a original six poster team(3 guess's who they got, and the first 2 don't count).Yuuup, Boston can thank NBC and Gregorys daddys officiating crews for their 2011 Tainted Cup... what NBC wants, NBC gets

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: NEW GAME TIME SUNDAY:
    [QUOTE]What NBC wants, NBC gets. Last April, NBC gave the NHL $2 Billion for Brand Marketing, for which NBC needed a original six poster team(3 guess's who they got, and the first 2 don't count). Yuuup, Boston can thank NBC and Gregorys daddys officiating crews for their 2011 Tainted Cup... what NBC wants, NBC gets.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

You must love that so much you would chew on it.

Chewing on it is good for you, Null.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: NEW GAME TIME SUNDAY:
    [QUOTE]What NBC wants, NBC gets. Last April, NBC gave the NHL $2 Billion for Brand Marketing, for which NBC needed a original six poster team(3 guess's who they got, and the first 2 don't count). Yuuup, Boston can thank NBC and Gregorys daddys officiating crews for their 2011 Tainted Cup... what NBC wants, NBC gets.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

WAAAH -- This Gregory's Daddy thing is so unfair. Did everyone see how Daddy helped Gregory tip in that tying goal vs Buffalo Thursday night? WAAAH -- a tainted goal. The puck was above his shoulder and I think it was an illegal stick but WAAAH the video replay guys are in Daddy's back pocket. WAAAH his skate blades were too sharp and he wouldn't let the goalie clearly see the puck. WAAAH -- I am null -- can enyone recommend a Psychiatrist that does industrial work? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Sid will not play Sunday. Says he needs a few more practices first. (from AP)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Which Bruins team will show up?

Sections
Shortcuts