New Jets Jerseys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

New Jets Jerseys

Looking to buy a Mark Stuart new Jets Jersey when do these go on sale?  On NHL.COM Atlanta is no longer listed under jerseys but neither is Winnipeg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

Re: New Jets Jerseys

In Response to New Jets Jerseys:
    [QUOTE]Looking to buy a Mark Stuart new Jets Jersey when do these go on sale?  On NHL.COM Atlanta is no longer listed under jerseys but neither is Winnipeg
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

"On Friday [July 22] True North unveiled the team's new logos, which the jury still seems to be out on. True North chairman Mark Chipman told the media after the logo unveiling that the jerseys will be released in September and that a third jersey won't be in the cards for this season because there wasn't enough time."

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Our-five-favorite-Winnipeg-Jets-jersey-design-co?urn=nhl-wp9519

I also heard this during an interview with Chipman... so you still have a bit of a wait. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It sounds like the jerseys won't be released until right before their first pre-season game, which is on Sept. 20 at MTS Centre vs. the Bluejackets. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

I would imagine the jerseys will be leaked well before that and the unveiling will be pushed up.  Two days ago my cousin (from the peg) showed me a picture that was posted on facebook of what could but probably isn't the jersey.  It has now disappeared and I can't find it anywhere either.  It looked very real and very impressive.  I honestly hated the logo when it was released but with this jersey I came around and now love it.  The colour was  blue like TB's alternate jersey with solid white shoulder wraps (what's the name for this part of the jersey??) with the secondary logo on the shoulders.  It had thick white strips with thin black then silver stripes above and below the white on the arms and waist.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Could be real - Chipman was on the Fan 590 the other day and said the primary colour for the Jersey will be the blue in the Roundel, and the secondary colour will be the grey/silver in the logo. He also said that the only red in the uniforms will be the maple leaves in the logos and red won't appear anywhere else, and that the roundel will be the primary logo and the one with the pilot wings will be on the shoulder. He said nothing about black, but overall it sounds like what you described.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]Looking to buy a Mark Stuart new Jets Jersey when do these go on sale?  On NHL.COM Atlanta is no longer listed under jerseys but neither is Winnipeg

Why, are you from Winnipeg?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

If I come across it again I will let you know Red

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Was it this story?

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/jets/cyber-crank-posts-fake-uni-126103008.html

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

No it's much different.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Had the same idea...

Thanks for starting this thread...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to Re: New Jets Jerseys:
    [QUOTE]In Response to New Jets Jerseys : Why, are you from Winnipeg?
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]
    No I'm just a huge fan of Mark Stuart and I have some used gloves of his from his days with the bruins