New lineups today after Ducks loss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wingnut11. Show Wingnut11's posts

New lineups today after Ducks loss

Apparently someone was listening...or grew a set.

Here are the practice sweater combinations:

Offense
    WHITE: Milan Lucic-Marc Savard-Nathan Horton
    GOLD: Marc Recchi-Patrice Bergeron-Tyler Seguin
    GRAY: Blake Wheeler-David Krejci-Michael Ryder
    RED: Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton

Defense
    Zdeno Chara-Johnny Boychuk
    Dennis Seidenberg-Steve Kampfer
    Andrew Ference-Adam McQuaid

Goalies
    Tim Thomas
    Tuukka Rask

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

Re: New lineups today after Ducks loss

Can't believe it took mr potato head this long to figure out these line combos, hope this spirited practice gives them a jump for thursdays game I'm attending but I'm bringing some homestyle eggos just in case.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

I still say Seguin and Lucic should be on the same line but this is a step in the right direction. Could help Bergeron break out of his slump too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I like the looks of that....with the exception of Paille.  I swear, all this bad crap started when he started playing again.  I really dont like his game this year.  He makes PJ Axelsson look like a super star.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: New lineups today after Ducks loss:
    [QUOTE]I like the looks of that....with the exception of Paille.  I swear, all this bad crap started when he started playing again.  I really dont like his game this year.  He makes PJ Axelsson look like a super star.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Who fills in for Paille with Marchand out of the lineup? I suppose the easy answer is Caron, but is he a long-term solution? I think he is, but in a toss-up situation like this I have no problem deferring to CJ.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

New lines:

Caron-Bergy-Horton
    marchand/paille- campbell-thornton
    Lucic-Savard-Seguin
    wheeler-krejci-ryder

scratch recchi and paille if marchand is healthy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Well, I wasnt implying that they needed to play someone in his place but honestly, Caron couldnt POSSIBLY be worse.  Paille is a complete ghost out there this year.  Hes played 12 games and only has 1 assist and is a -3.  He is a non-factor all the way around.  Id much rather see someone else given a shot and, like I said, when he came back the Bruins had been playing awesome....then not so much.  Im not saying its one guys fault (although I would say that about the coach), but Paille certainly brings NOTHING to any game.  The Bruins dont need him at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Really like the lines in practice today. Signs of life....

Nice article by Kalman today:
    http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2010/12/21/bruins-release-their-inner-beasts-in-message-sending-practice/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

They need to get Recchi out of the lineup. Bergeron will do nothing with those two stiffs. Atlanta 5 Boston 1....then fire him PLEASE!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Seidenberg has been terrible lately. Why put him with the rookie?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Best part out of practice is Bergeron and Savy got into it and Thornton and Boychuck got into it a bit. this was reported on 98.5 a few minutes ago.  good to see they have ehart in practice

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogsk8r. Show bogsk8r's posts

I like the fact that he's changing it up a bit.  I still think Recci should be on the third line, Berg play wing and put Krejci in the middle for the Gold line.  The B's NEED two dominating lines and not the ole 4 okay lines which has been status quo. 

Nice to see the boys fighting, just another sign that Claude doesn't have control of this team!

Oh yea, and one last thought, under Claude's watch, the Thornton line will still see the most ice time!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Same ingredients = same soup!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Someone please tell me what Savard has done to be promoted to first line center?  Maybe that is why Bergeron and Savard got into a tussle.  Krejci has 22pts. in 25 games and is +8, Savard has 3 pts. in 9 games and is tied with Ryder at -4 .  Am I missing something?  I understand you have to shake things up a bit, but why punish Krejci.  Horton has been the one that is struggling on that line, yet he stays on the first line?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In Response to New lineups today after Ducks loss:
    [QUOTE]Apparently someone was listening...or grew a set. Here are the practice sweater combinations: Offense WHITE: Milan Lucic - Marc Savard - Nathan Horton GOLD: Marc Recchi- Patrice Bergeron - Tyler Seguin GRAY: Blake Wheeler - David Krejci - Michael Ryder RED: Daniel Paille - Gregory Campbell - Shawn Thornton Defense Zdeno Chara - Johnny Boychuk Dennis Seidenberg -Steve Kampfer Andrew Ference - Adam McQuaid Goalies Tim Thomas Tuukka Rask
    Posted by Wingnut11[/QUOTE]

i would break up lucic/horton they seem to be forcing passes to one another adn passing up shooting opportunities.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

[QUOTE]Someone please tell me what Savard has done to be promoted to first line center?  Maybe that is why Bergeron and Savard got into a tussle.  Krejci has 22pts. in 25 games and is +8, Savard has 3 pts. in 9 games and is tied with Ryder at -4 .  Am I missing something?  I understand you have to shake things up a bit, but why punish Krejci.  Horton has been the one that is struggling on that line, yet he stays on the first line?

I know we rarely see eye to eye meane, but, No Sh!T. savard has done nothing to make me think hes gonna help the first line better.  Im not opposed to seeing savvy with horton.  but not with lucic also. I d like to see bergy with lucic if all else fails.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to New lineups today after Ducks loss : i would break up lucic/horton they seem to be forcing passes to one another adn passing up shooting opportunities.
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

Wouldnt be opposed to this one bit.  i would like to see Looch play with Seguin on the other wing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Great article, and I have to admit I really am getting sick of watching every no-look pass from Savard start heading in the other direction...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

HALLELUIJAH !!!!! Finally !!  I have been clamoring for these lines for a while... What took Claude so long?  Now leave them be for a 10 -15 game run.. Part of the Bruins problems have been the consistant juggling of lines and players not in synch with their playing partners.. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]HALLELUIJAH !!!!! Finally !!  I have been clamoring for these lines for a while... What took Claude so long?  Now leave them be for a 10 -15 game run.. Part of the Bruins problems have been the consistant juggling of lines and players not in synch with their playing partners.. 
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]
    I'm with you on this.Leave these lines for an extended period of time and if the team still underperforms a coaching change might have to come next.I wondered why it took so long to reunite Krejci with Ryder and Wheeler.They've already shown some chemistry in years past.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: New lineups today after Ducks loss:[QUOTE]Same ingredients = same soup! Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]

Post of the thread!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

[QUOTE]Best part out of practice is Bergeron and Savy got into it and Thornton and Boychuck got into it a bit. this was reported on 98.5 a few minutes ago.  good to see they have ehart in practice
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]

If only someone would wake Chara and Lucic out of their early winter slumber. I agree you don't want goal leaders/superstars fighting...unless the team really needs it, and these 'panzies' need it, someone has got to lead.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I think Looch has been the B's most consistent player. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

In Response to New lineups today after Ducks loss:
    [QUOTE]Apparently someone was listening...or grew a set. Here are the practice sweater combinations: Offense WHITE: Milan Lucic - Marc Savard - Nathan Horton GOLD: Marc Recchi- Patrice Bergeron - Tyler Seguin GRAY: Blake Wheeler - David Krejci - Michael Ryder RED: Daniel Paille - Gregory Campbell - Shawn Thornton Defense Zdeno Chara - Johnny Boychuk Dennis Seidenberg -Steve Kampfer Andrew Ference - Adam McQuaid Goalies Tim Thomas Tuukka Rask
    Posted by Wingnut11[/QUOTE]

Better than now. Can't wait to see the next game with this lineup

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]don't like it, david krejci is the teams best forward, get him on the first line
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Color me Surprised .. DKrejci46 :).. has he not been on the first line and done squat?

Sections
Shortcuts