NEW LOOK BRUINS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

NEW LOOK BRUINS

It was not pretty but Jagr and Rask won the game for us tonite. Jagr made the PP look different and when everyone gets on board with it, it will be awe-some. I see Jagr talking to his mates and everyone is smiling on the bench and on the ice. There is a new feeling on this team and when we are healthy look out.

I did not realize how big Jagr was but he is also very strong and a great skater for a 41 yr. old man. Bergie is surely missed but he can rest alittle easier that Jagr is here and the Bruins will be better when he gets back. I am very excited for the B's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: NEW LOOK BRUINS

In response to brunod's comment:

It was not pretty but Jagr and Rask won the game for us tonite. Jagr made the PP look different and when everyone gets on board with it, it will be awe-some. I see Jagr talking to his mates and everyone is smiling on the bench and on the ice. There is a new feeling on this team and when we are healthy look out.

I did not realize how big Jagr was but he is also very strong and a great skater for a 41 yr. old man. Bergie is surely missed but he can rest alittle easier that Jagr is here and the Bruins will be better when he gets back. I am very excited for the B's.

They better tighten up in their own . Or it's going to be tough sledding for them . Come playoff time

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

They better tighten up in their own . Or it's going to be tough sledding for them . Come playoff time

Yes.  If the continue to give up no goals like that, it will be pretty difficult...

WAIT A COTTON PICKING MINUTE.

How much better can they be?  Is there a way to give up -1? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Jagr did work hard all game , and was pretty bushed near the end, good job. The other acquisition, Daugavins [sp.?] made me think that Pandolfo and Thornton are all stars. What a bust. Whoever recommended him to PC should be sent packing. Also , please note how much more effective Campbell and Paille are when they have some quality skills, like Peverly , on their wing. Thornton follows what claude says, but no skills brings no skills or results.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

Yes.  If the continue to give up no goals like that, it will be pretty difficult...

WAIT A COTTON PICKING MINUTE.

How much better can they be?  Is there a way to give up -1? 

I was referring to the team in general.. Not Seguin.'s line 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

I'm just glad that the Bruins did not add another GOON to the team.  We don't need anymore Thorntons!

Jagr is a hockey player.  You don't see him dropping the gloves evey 5 minutes like Thornton "THE GOON".

Good additon and definitely a better direction for the club to go in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from minipaolo. Show minipaolo's posts

Jagr is a great addition! My gripe is that Chara is way overrated and watching the video of Jagr's goal underscores Chara's ineptitude. At least on two occasions he coughed up the puck and the Bruins were lucky that the Devils didn't score.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Chara is consistently one of the leagues top defenders.  Saying he's over-rated is ludicrous.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to minipaolo's comment:

Jagr is a great addition! My gripe is that Chara is way overrated and watching the video of Jagr's goal underscores Chara's ineptitude. At least on two occasions he coughed up the puck and the Bruins were lucky that the Devils didn't score.

Insightful observation. Just twice the entire game. Wow.

Were you watching the other defenseman, too? Did they give up the pick at all? Or did they all play perfect games?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I think the lines 2 to 4 looked out of synch for the most part but tht had a lot to do with the Devils who are figting for their playoff lives and the B's looking confused with new line mates.  I hope I get to see Krejci centre jagr to see how that will work.

Sections
Shortcuts