New Power Rankings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

New Power Rankings

Although I would like to see a little more snarl out of Krejci and few less defensive lapses overall who can make any complaints. We are on a streak and we have some get up and go. Very proud.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: New Power Rankings

Yes, I am also proud of the Bruins' play during this streak. But...

If I had a crystal ball at the beginning of the season and saw that we would be 9-7-0 after 16 games... I wouldn't be happy! This team can do better. The back-to-back losses to Montreal really stung.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

This team is improving and has become one of the hottest teams in the NHL and a scoring machine. I did not see this at the beginning of the season and am pleasently surprised. They are better at this point than last year and climming very quick in the the standings. I think it's great for the team to have to work their way up and do well than have it too easy. I hope it continues and we keep the wins coming.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

so sad to see the isle apparently tanking for yakupov. This team has too much talent to be in the basement.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ingrizzlebizzles. Show ingrizzlebizzles's posts

In Response to New Power Rankings:
    [QUOTE]Although I would like to see a little more snarl out of Krejci and few less defensive lapses overall who can make any complaints. We are on a streak and we have some get up and go. Very proud. http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/opinion/2011/11/nhl-power-rankings-week-7.html
    Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]

I think David's shown exactly that extra snarl the last couple of games. He actually looked to initiate contact a few times the other night and he seems to have bought into the more up-tempo approach that has been working for the team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

For those who care about such things....

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=602479

#1 with a bullet, baby.  I also enjoy the note beside the Bruins both for what it says about the PP and the shot at Kabs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Rutherford sees the 22% PP up tick during the Bruins win streak and mutters "Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so!"...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

9 in a row.  Very nice.  4 games to go in the month and it would be nice to run the table for November.  I really want tomorrow's win against the sucky Sabres and I hate the leafs so I would like them to pound them for the 3rd time in a row.  At the very least if they split at worst they end the month 5 games over 
    .500 and at the beginning of the month I was just hoping for them to just be at .500 come December 1.  It is also good to see them finding ways to win even when they haven't played great.  Tonight it was Timmy stealing a win and against Columbus Tuuka was great.  For awhile the bigs guys were scoring and lately it has been the 3rd liner leading the charge.  Just like the play-offs they are getting contributions from different guys stepping up over this streak.  That makes it tough for teams to figure out a way to beat them.  Good job boys!! 

Sections
Shortcuts