New Troll Refresher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: New Troll Refresher

Stanley has a new alter ego "Brad Marchand". Add that to your list when the ignore button is turned back on...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Stanley has a new alter ego "Brad Marchand". Add that to your list when the ignore button is turned back on...

I know San. He's even starting threads now. I'm starting to wonder if he's just been RMiller this entire time. He's the only poster I can remember that would feel entertained by creating a bunch of aliases that talk to each other. I also can't wait for the ignore feature to come back. Then I can put Stanley and his personalities on it and I'll no longer have to put up with other posters threatening to put me on it. They can just go ahead and do it and save themselves the trouble of typing out a threat. Win-Win!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Darn.  All that work and then all of a sudden he went defcon 1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

I beg u pardon ???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

.????  So I am Stanley ??   :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

And another ! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I know San. He's even starting threads now. I'm starting to wonder if he's just been RMiller this entire time. He's the only poster I can remember that would feel entertained by creating a bunch of aliases that talk to each other. I also can't wait for the ignore feature to come back. Then I can put Stanley and his personalities on it and I'll no longer have to put up with other posters threatening to put me on it. They can just go ahead and do it and save themselves the trouble of typing out a threat. Win-Win!

"I'm starting to wonder if he's just been RMiller this entire time."

LMAO!!!  Wouldn't that be something?

"I also can't wait for the ignore feature to come back."

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The piece of human waste product troll has made his appearance once more.

jtassinariscoccer is back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Good lord, when are we getting the ignore button back?

Red, it would be nice when the ignore does return, if it blocked out the entire threads created by the ignored party.

Until the ignore button comes back can we follow Remi's lead and "don't feed" ?...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

And another ! 

As pointed out on another thread email address and user name. 

here is my email : bostonbruins12@mail.com

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbruins12. Show Bostonbruins12's posts

And another ! 

As pointed out on another thread email address and user name. 

here is my email : bostonbruins12@mail.com

Sorry but mine is bostonbruins12@gmail.com

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Stanley has another log in "ProudBruinsFan". Please stop feeding....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And Spamilton shows up when everytime Stanley shows up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Ya but spamilton was crpping on stanley. I thought that was kinda funny.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

Oh another Stanley I guess...spamilton....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Just thinking why would a 59 year old man make up multi-personalities on an internet hockey board to boast about himself through all those voices ?

If it was a young kid then ya ...ok....he'll grow out of it. But 59 ? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to jalvis' comment:

"I'm starting to wonder if he's just been RMiller this entire time."

LMAO!!!  Wouldn't that be something?

"I also can't wait for the ignore feature to come back."

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I said he was RMiller a long time ago too. Unless it's PBergeron, or DKrejci but there's been no mention of a 40 min penalty for arguing an icing yet....So probably not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If you keep responding to Stanley and his alias's his threads stay at the top of the board. If you ignore him/it/her, the threads become irrelevant. You will not chase this troll away by trying to reason with them or making fun of them nor yelling at it. It's that simple, like Remi says "don't feed".

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Report him for "spamming"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Communist Contrarian has another user name "BostonProSportsLover" please add to your list of "do nothing" offenders...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Communist Contrarian has another user name "BostonProSportsLover" please add to your list of "do nothing" offenders...

First thing I thought of when I saw it.

Ignore

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Just had another look - the same misspellings and shothand.  It's the Commie 100% sure.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Can we just 'bury' dumb ash threads rather than commenting on them?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

• OrrandShore
    • First: 2/11/2013
    • Last: 3/12/2013

"The high school kids that end up shooting up their schools in revenge are only imitating Shawn Thronton's behavior ---which is retaliate with violence."

All at once now....Click Ignore and Report.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts