New Troll Refresher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

New Troll Refresher

Time to put an end to this madness, and I'm guilty of responding to them as well. Idiots like Cactus,Tuuka-Fall and now Null don't deserve our time or to be part of our everyday conversation, they are simply not capable of contributing to it.
    So, what I am pledging to do is everytime I'm tempted to respond, and it's tough cause some of the stuff they say is so over the top stupid, I'll simply click on this.

Please join me in cleaning this site of these social mis-fits.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: New Troll Refresher

I sign the above and give my consent that I will not reply to them.

Posts from null are hidden

:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: New Troll Refresher:
    [QUOTE]I sign the above and give my consent that I will not reply to them. Posts from null are hidden :)
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

It's a 2 year contract Lambda!! Should have read the fine print! Good job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Guys, it works.  We've chased some out before, we can chase more.

Thank God I haven't seen anything from that idiot Commie in a while.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Yeah ,i'm out on bitter Nuck fans. They rehash the same things and want a do over on the last SCF, ain't happening, so the best thing is let em' whine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to New Troll Refresher:
    [QUOTE] it's tough cause some of the stuff they say is so over the top stupid,
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I don't read a word any of them say.  It's like reading the thoughts of a child or a woman who is the opposite of Red.  Each time you're tempted to respond, imagine the poster being five years old.  Are you going to engage a five-year-old in a legit hockey conversation?  No?  Then don't do it here.

I can't understand why people don't get it.  Just don't respond.  It's easy to do.

Just don't do it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I have a lot of pent up rage....

But I'll go back to my manual ignore policy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to New Troll Refresher : I don't read a word any of them say.  It's like reading the thoughts of a child or a woman who is the opposite of Red.  Each time you're tempted to respond, imagine the poster being five years old.  Are you going to engage a five-year-old in a legit hockey conversation?  No?  Then don't do it here. I can't understand why people don't get it.  Just don't respond.  It's easy to do. Just don't do it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

These people are like the vagrants that accost you in the street looking for spare change or yell at you calling you a racial epithet that doesn't even belong to your race.  As a matter of fact, I'm fairly sure it IS the same person(s).  No imagination necessary. 

An attempt at "conversation" is impossible and I advise not to even make eye contact, it just prompts more tirades.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

[QUOTE]I have a lot of pent up rage.... But I'll go back to my manual ignore policy.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

lol. yeah I do too. For trolls, all I do is post:
    "Posts from Olsonic are hidden"
    which is just cut and pasted when you actually see them post.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Troll Refresher : lol. yeah I do too. For trolls, all I do is post: "Posts from Olsonic are hidden" which is just cut and pasted when you actually see them post.
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

This must be why we have the occasional dust-up.  Too similar.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I tend to just ACTUALLY hide them. Then it removes temptation. If I get curious about some of the responses other users have I unblock them and read it.

It bugs me when people QUOTE the troll so that I don't have the choice to ignore them anymore.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Been a while since I've taken the bait. Seems to work best when we just ignore them completely.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Been a while since I've taken the bait. Seems to work best when we just ignore them completely.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    I deal with Canuck and Hab fans everyday at work, so its not new, Nuck fans are far more pathetic and like you say ignoring them works. It makes them even more bitter. Hab fans on the other hand have been far more quiet this year, i wonder why. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The garbage around the Bruins playing dirty and having NHL cover to play outside the rules bugs me in a way most of the trash doesn't.  It was bad when it was the l'affaire Chara/Pacioretty, but the 'nuck version that their team was robbed - the team that folded under adversity and got atrocious goaltending in the four games they lost - defies reason, logic, eyeballs...you name it.  That they don't see a cause and effect relationship between blatant attempts to manipulate the refs into making calls and then not getting calls boggles my mind.  I don't know how red survives.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]The garbage around the Bruins playing dirty and having NHL cover to play outside the rules bugs me in a way most of the trash doesn't.  It was bad when it was the l'affaire Chara/Pacioretty, but the 'nuck version that their team was robbed - the team that folded under adversity and got atrocious goaltending in the four games they lost - defies reason, logic, eyeballs...you name it.  That they don't see a cause and effect relationship between blatant attempts to manipulate the refs into making calls and then not getting calls boggles my mind.  I don't know how red survives.
    Exactly, especially the 23 past Luongo part, but the blind Nuck fans just don't get it. Believe me, i've tried every argument, counter argument to no avail. The mighty Nucks were robbed by the league, refs, unworthy suspensions, non suspensions, bad luck, you name it. Having lost to a better, more worthy team, isn't one of them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

it still raises my ire and have to respond but try to do so biting my tongue...but from hereonin....I shall not take the bait(ing)..I shall not take the bait(ing)..repeat after me....my mantra...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bump it up

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]The garbage around the Bruins playing dirty and having NHL cover to play outside the rules bugs me in a way most of the trash doesn't.  It was bad when it was the l'affaire Chara/Pacioretty, but the 'nuck version that their team was robbed - the team that folded under adversity and got atrocious goaltending in the four games they lost - defies reason, logic, eyeballs...you name it.  That they don't see a cause and effect relationship between blatant attempts to manipulate the refs into making calls and then not getting calls boggles my mind.  I don't know how red survives.

Me neither.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Posts from null are hidden

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Posts from null are hidden
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

Same here.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I'm still having fun with Null. Does that make me like the kid who enjoyed picking on the special needs students?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I think it makes you more like the 7' giant putting plaming a 5 year old while he tries to wildly swing at you but can't reach.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I'm still having fun with Null. Does that make me like the kid who enjoyed picking on the special needs students?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

No, it makes you the a55 who keeps kissing the girl with the cold and bringing it back to the dorm room while the rest of us stay away to enjoy life more.

Sections
Shortcuts