New Troll Refresher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: New Troll Refresher

B-Hab, you really are crazy.

There is nothing to suggest that the troll here is the guy you're referencing. 

"Similar writing styles and of course the same message" means absolutely nothing.

Maybe you're Brian Tuohy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

BadHab, out here in Van there are plenty of loons I know personally who believe the exact same thing as null. There's no reason he can't be one of them instead of this Touhy guy.

I'm just glad he's finally gone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hey. as I've said before, just because something isn't true, doesn't mean that I can't repeat it 600 some odd times.  Just like he did.

I was just hoping to tick the guy off.

btw I started drinking early today.

And finally, I really hate that guy intensely.  Nothing drives me to the brink like those conspiracy nuts alternately spotting UFO's, Big Foot, an elderly Elvis and the guy on the grassy knoll.

Especially since the NHL is "rigged" in reality.  It's called the CBA and et. al. that makes the NHL the NHL.  Keep all the parity in the league that you can and there's no need to "rig" anything at all.    The cup visits everyone unless your GM is an idiot or Brian Burke.  

I just hope they can keep that jerk out.

And I want to go see training camp and after 2 hours. summarize the NHL careers of guys who have yet to play in the NHL.

Back to my Stoli.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

At least you aren't delusional, B-hab.

Sometimes, your clarity really cracks me up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

At least you aren't delusional, B-hab.

Sometimes, your clarity really cracks me up.

There was one thing that was strange and that's when I first accused him of being Brian Tuohy.  He didn't post for about 3 days.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Are the packies open tomorrow?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wow.

What kind of a loser keeps posting even tho no one can rad their posts?

Looks like all the negatives I assumed were true, and then some.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Wow.

What kind of a loser keeps posting even tho no one can rad their posts?

Looks like all the negatives I assumed were true, and then some.

A very sick individual. This is the only place he gets attention.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Unbelievable that the sick individual has proven himself even sicker.

I am amazed.  I really am.

It's been at least 2 weeks that he's been banned, maybe longer.

How much hate and bitterness do you have to have to keep posting 2 weeks after the fact that no one can read your posts anymore?

Wow.  Just wow.

This is like watching a snake with it's head cut off keep trying to bite at something or anything just for the sake of biting it.

We are talking clinical.  We are talking certifiable.  Wow.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Unbelievable that the sick individual has proven himself even sicker.

I am amazed.  I really am.

It's been at least 2 weeks that he's been banned, maybe longer.

How much hate and bitterness do you have to have to keep posting 2 weeks after the fact that no one can read your posts anymore?

Wow.  Just wow.

This is like watching a snake with it's head cut off keep trying to bite at something or anything just for the sake of biting it.

We are talking clinical.  We are talking certifiable.  Wow.

I said it a while ago. Not mentally all there who needs any form of interaction he can get. Watch this weekend. He'll post all weekend long because he has nothing better to do. By posting, he just proves me correct.

No social life whatsoever, because he has no freinds.

Heres something I've learned, you have angry people, drug addicts etc.... The ones you have to keep your eye on are the lonely ones. Lonely people are dangerous.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Oh I understand, there's sick, and then there's really sick, and really REALLY sick.

And then there's this one in a category of his own.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

look at all the posts. Unreal. Very, very sick individual.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I wonder if he can see his own posts?

I wonder if the problem is that he sees his own posts and assumes that we can, too?

Could he possibly be such an idiot that he wouldn't try looking at the forum from another computer?  

A computer where he hasn't logged onto BDC?

Could he actually be that much of a moron?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He knows his posts can't be seen, thats why he just brings up old ones and starts new ones now. And look at how many he does now, it's clear he has devoted himself to this. What I think it is, is actually a cry for help. He's not smart enough to realize it, but it is. He's angry at BDC and us, and feels that we have wronged him, much like he feels he was wronged when the Canucks lost in the Finals.

He needs a place/person to project his anger, and this forum provides that outlet for him. Even though we can't see what he is saying, he's letting us know his anger.

And make no mistake about it, he is not going anywhere. In fact I suspect it will only worsen, as his anger heightens so will the amount of posts (cries for help).

I used to get mad when I saw all of his posts, now, I'm kind of fascinated by him. You'll notice that his posts/anger pick up on weekends and evenings. This is where the lonely part comes in. While most of society is out enjoying themselves, or spending time with others his anger and loneliness come together, and when those two emotions over come him, we have double the posts.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Kels, I imagine I will be fascinated at some point, but right now I'm still in shock.  I thought he was just an ultra conspiracy nut and he was trying to "educate" us.  In other words, angry and totally bat shiite crazy.

Now it's obvious he is just outright insanely angry.  You can just see the venom dripping off of his posts.

I don't know about everyone else, but when I get mad at someone or something, it wears off after a while.  And of course it depends on the thing that set me off.

Sports?  Within my memory Thomas set me off more than anything else I can think of.  Yah, I was off the charts for a couple of weeks before I settled down.

I can't imagine staying angry for this long - we're talking well over a year now.  That has to have a physical affect on you.  I'll bet anything he's had a serious physical disease as well as the obvious mental one.  To carry this much hatred for this long a period of time has to take a lot out of you.

And that much hatred is going to find it's way out into society somehow and other than just this forum.  You can see his attack on the forum growing in frequency and the hatred is just increasing.  Eventually it won't be enough for him to try to hurt people only on paper.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The phrase "anything for attention" comes to mind.

I'm with you, Bad, this fella has issues that run WAY beyond hockey based conspiracy theories. Fascinating, scary, and very sad, really.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I just hope that 49 and I never run into this guy IRL. Wow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And the titles of these new threads are getting even more bizarre than usual.

I wonder when he's going to go over the edge?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

And the titles of these new threads are getting even more bizarre than usual.

I wonder when he's going to go over the edge?

Watch how many  he does this weekend. They'll get more and more bizarre as he proceeds to his grande finale. I wonder if he will go on a massacre and then off himself of something else.

Sections
Shortcuts