New Video: Roberto Luongo CRITICIZES Tim Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

New Video: Roberto Luongo CRITICIZES Tim Thomas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HLk2EPOw4

He made this comment after Game 5.  Wow.  Pretty gutsy.  He just lit a fire under Thomas.  Perfect.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Re: New Video: Roberto Luongo CRITICIZES Tim Thomas

In Response to New Video: Roberto Luongo CRITICIZES Tim Thomas:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HLk2EPOw4 He made this comment after Game 5.  Wow.  Pretty gutsy.  He just lit a fire under Thomas.  Perfect.
    Posted by olsonstephanie

Here is a picture from le press conference.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Somehow, I don't think that's where TT gets his motivation from.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

ooops
    looks like somebody forgot to BCC luongo on the groveling memo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HLk2EPOw4 He made this comment after Game 5.  Wow.  Pretty gutsy.  He just lit a fire under Thomas.  Perfect.
    Posted by olsonstephanie

============================================================
      Thomas does`nt need a fire lit uder him,he`s fine. It`s the other 18 clowns that need a fire lit under them. They should be ashamed of themselves and apologize to Thomas for that pathetic performance last night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

No wonder 90% of the players hate this team. All they do is talk and yap. I hope they lose, i cant take this team winning the cup. They criticize other teams and other players...Luongo hasnt played the greatest. TT has given up 6 goals while Luongo has given up twice that. They're lucky to be up 3-2.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Roberta should shut her mouth. She isn't even fit to lace Timmy's skates.

BTW, totally agree with you djbosox2004. Yet again the Bs let Thomas down in game 5. Couldn't even score a single goal. I really love these guys but that was just brutal.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

What an unbelievable azz hole. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

This breaks every goalie code I was ever taught.  Goalies are the only ones who can really empathize with each other. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Hard for TT to be much better than what he was so far! I hope it fires up the players up front!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Classless on part of Luongo. Just like it was classless of Tim Thomas to state after game 2 that the Bruins were not getting good chances on Luongo & that was the reason they were behind & say the same thing in the below link.
    He is also minimizing Luongo's play. If he felt that way mention it to the team rather then go through the media. Both have made classless comments about the other guy.

Thomas also states he would have had a better chance to stop it had Lappierre not fanned on it. Always a reason why Thomas gives up a goal. Just like Luongo's excuse after the Ryder goal in game 3. Thomas is terrible in that way. The way he always gets in a subtle excuse on the reason he gives up a goal just irks me. He is famous for this.

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/video/?bctid=987689923001

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

In Response to Re: New Video: Roberto Luongo CRITICIZES Tim Thomas:
    The way he always gets in a subtle excuse on the reason he gives up a goal just irks me. He is famous for this. http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/video/?bctid=987689923001
    Posted by Newfiebullet

So when he is asked to analyze why a goal went in you want him to say? "Because it just did?"  Call it an excuse or call it a reason but when he is asked why someone scored or what happened on a play he answers the question. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Lets also not forget Thomas jumping around pumping his fist at the other end in game 3 when the Bs made it 8 - 1.

Both Thomas & Luongo have been a little classless in this series. As a Bruins fan I can see that rubbing Luongo the wrong way also. Still classless comments from Luongo who has been outplayed by Thomas to this point. Neither are innocent here when it comes to sportmanship in this series.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

In Response to Re: New Video: Roberto Luongo CRITICIZES Tim Thomas : So when he is asked to analyze why a goal went in you want him to say? "Because it just did?"  Call it an excuse or call it a reason but when he is asked why someone scored or what happened on a play he answers the question. 
    Posted by nix02061

The problem is this is not a one time thing with Thomas. He has been doing that for years on a lot worse goals then the one last night. It is this pattern that irks me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

He is just pis$ed that he blew his chance at the conn smyth.  His GAA in the playoffs is now 2.43 vs. Thomas' 2.07.

Just in the Final; Longo's GAA is 2.8 to Thomas' 1.00. 

The problem is not Thomas or even the defense, it is the offense going to sleep in Vancouver.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

In Response to Re: New Video: Roberto Luongo CRITICIZES Tim Thomas : The problem is this is not a one time thing with Thomas. He has been doing that for years on a lot worse goals then the one last night. It is this pattern that irks me.
    Posted by Newfiebullet

To each their own then.  I've heard people say this before, that they wish he would act or say things like Ryan Miller sometimes does.  To me Miller gets pouty after he lets these goals by.  The "I screwed up, its all my fault" crap doesn't work for me.  I don't want to hear it, I saw it and know its your fault (for example the game 2 OT goal) I want to know why you played something in a certain way aka what the heck were you thinking.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Maybe it helps th bruins play with more effort in front of thomas? Game 5 of th cup finals no effort and out hit 27 to 47

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Maybe it helps th bruins play with more effort in front of thomas? Game 5 of th cup finals no effort and out hit 27 to 47

But doesn't that have something to do with the play of Vancouver. They played a very good game last night as did the Bruins in game 3 & 4.

This is woo really good teams that are not in the final by mistake. It is now up to the Bruins to hold serve on Monday/ I think they will.

Posted by LUCICmilan17

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Posted by olsonstephanie

If Thomas needs a fire, he should just read this board!
    If Luongo wants to CRITICIZE Thomas, he should do it on this board, like everyone else.

Olson, thats Sewdish isn`t it?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Olson is a typo is meant to be Molson.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

So much for the fraternity among goalies I've often heard about.  Intentionally or not, Luongo's tone sounds pompous.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

That would explain the drunken posts!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

When I read Olson I thought of that scrawny bow tied comic character who had the man crush on Superman.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Lets also not forget Thomas jumping around pumping his fist at the other end in game 3 when the Bs made it 8 - 1. Both Thomas & Luongo have been a little classless in this series. As a Bruins fan I can see that rubbing Luongo the wrong way also. Still classless comments from Luongo who has been outplayed by Thomas to this point. Neither are innocent here when it comes to sportmanship in this series.
    Posted by Newfiebullet

you had a problem with thomas jumping around and pumping his fist after making 40 saves to get the b's back in the series?  what did you expect him to do, lower his head and skate off the ice in shame.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Luongo is the most inconsistent Vezina Trophy candidate I've seen in 10 years.  He can beaten and beaten often.  We can win Monday. 

I'm glad that greasy sissy said something stupid.  Just what we needed after a listless effort on Friday.

Olson - not Molson.  F-ck Molson.  Don't want any part of that rich-kid who owns the Canadiens.

Sections
Shortcuts