News Item: Vancouver Fan Produces Video Chronicling Bruins Embellishments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

News Item: Vancouver Fan Produces Video Chronicling Bruins Embellishments

Observation: Canucks fans obviously have too much time on their hands. 

Why?

1. No championship videos to produce.

2. It's not riot season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: News Item: Vancouver Fan Produces Video Chronicling Bruins Embellishments

Seen it...3/4 of it is Marchand, and 100% of the footage of Marchand is before he was talked to by the Bruins and told to knock it off. Result: Look at his numbers.

I can make a video of players diving from every team. Thats a fact, I can also make a video of Canuck and Montreal players diving that will be longer than ny other teams video.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

sportsnet even had an article on their front page of this for a while. Called CJ a hypocrite. Talk about reaching......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

49North still upset over the Bruins cup win ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Why would they have to dive if the refs are already in their pocket?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

There's a few things that are funny about this:

1.  Vancouver fans are still obessed with the Bruins.  Have fun with your nerdy videos, we'll enjoy our Cup.

2.  They had to sift through years of games to find a few (questionable) clips of Bruin dives, then fit those clips to audio from other games and situations, and the clips were of the same player.  No need to do all this work, or to make a video of Vancouver or Montreal players diving.  Just watch a game.  ANY game.

3.  The more attention that is drawn to diving the better.  If the refs crack down on diving -- advantage Bruins.  A crackdown on diving is an assault on the gameplan of Montreal and Vancouver, and the desperation to play with a man advantage.  Please, draw more attention to this problem.

4.  Lastly, we won the Cup; you didn't.  Go riot, losers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

My God, the residue from sour grapes still lingers two years later.  The time has long since passed for Canuck fans such as this particular person to let it go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

My God, the residue from sour grapes still lingers two years later.  The time has long since passed for Canuck fans such as this particular person to let it go.

RHO, watching the Sens v. Leafs game? Mclaren knocked out d. Druizinski with a punch to the nogin...DD is oing to be out for a while...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

RHO, watching the Sens v. Leafs game? Mclaren knocked out d. Druizinski with a punch to the nogin...DD is oing to be out for a while...

Hope Orr wrecks Neil (who deserves an instigator minor).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Hope Orr wrecks Neil.

Neil actually did alright with him. Orr looked gassed....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hope Orr wrecks Neil.

Neil actually did alright with him. Orr looked gassed....

Neil just went after him at the end of a shift for Orr. Neil should've got the extra 2 as Orr was given no chance to decline. Neil made a beeline to him in the corner.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Neil just went after him at the end of a shift for Orr. Neil should've got the extra 2 as Orr was given no chance to decline. Neil made a beeline to him in the corner.

That's about it. The only way Neil has a chance with him. You could see Orr telling Neil after the fight that it was not over.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

That's about it. The only way Neil has a chance with him. You could see Orr telling Neil after the fight that it was not over.....

Neil is a fake tough guy. He certainly likes to pick spots and then act like the heavyweight champ when it's over. I remember when McGratton was with Boston and he said basically the same thing about him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Neil is a fake tough guy. He certainly likes to pick spots and then act like the heavyweight champ when it's over. I remember when McGratton was with Boston and he said basically the same thing about him.

No argument from me there. Hah...I forgot McGratton was a Bruin for a minute.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Just tuned it in, jm.  Missed what you described. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Sorta like Bieksa and Phaneuf.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Sorta like Bieksa.

Not sort of 50. More like exactly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

You're right, dez. 

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/01/bruins-enforcer-brian-mcgrattan-does-not-care-much-for-ottawas-chris-neil/  With the departures of Konopka and Carkner, Neil's the Sens' primary slugger. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It was nasty....check out hockeyfights.com later tonight. They should have it soon. Let's just say Double D will not be playing any time soon....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiUWyI3FuQA

Bad news.

I think I can honestly see a look of regret on McLaren's face.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiUWyI3FuQA

Bad news.

I think I can honestly see a look of regret on McLaren's face.

Yes.  No display of triumph from McLaren

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

It was nasty....check out hockeyfights.com later tonight. They should have it soon. Let's just say Double D will not be playing any time soon....

Just saw it, jm.  You said it; nasty.  Tough to watch him wobble as he was assisted from the ice.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I know that there wasn't the internet at the time, but can you remember as much belly aching by Bruins fans when they lost to Edmonton in '88 and '90?

I was PO'd at the time but always thought it just wasn't our time and looked forward to the next season to start again.

Never had sour grapes for 1 or 2 years!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

I know that there wasn't the internet at the time, but can you remember as much belly aching by Bruins fans when they lost to Edmonton in '88 and '90?

I was PO'd at the time but always thought it just wasn't our time and looked forward to the next season to start again.

Dave, in their defense, it must be hard to cheer for a team that is tied for Stanley Cups with the Blue Jackets.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

We didn't really have the oppportunity to cry about the Oilers.  Right after, we had the Penguins to cry about, and then the Sabres/May and then the lockout and then Petr Tenkrat.