Next 3 road games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

Next 3 road games

I see the next 3 road games as being extremely critical with the playoffs just around the corner. My gut tells me that Neely and Chiarelli must be concerned about the ability of their coach to motivate this team and guide them out of this latest rut they are in. I think most of us would agree that Lou Lammariello is a great GM who knew that Julien would not have success in the playoffs and that is why he canned him late in the season.
    The question then becomes: Will Neely and company show Julien the door if the B's play does not improve before the playoffs ??. One of the brightest parts of the season so far has been the great play on the road. I can't see the B's staying with Julien if they continue to struggle on this trip. Lets also remember that the B's will also face the Canadiens shortly after returning from this trip. I see that game as being a HUGE emotional turning point (either way) to the season.
    This team is built for a long cup run but Julien's track record and system are proof that this will not work in the playoffs. Neely/Julien are smart enough to know that this team cannot afford to take another PR hit with an early playoff exit. Simply put, they must advance deep into the playoffs to have this year considered a succes in the eyes of their fan base.
    I don't wish for anyone to lose their job but, I think Juliens days in Boston are numbered and that he would be replaced by Mike Milbury. Yes, Milbury was a rotten GM but, he is just the type of fiery coach that could push this team to their potential.
    Risky ? Yes. But, this could be another case of 'Morgan Magic'. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Next 3 road games

In Response to Next 3 road games:
    [QUOTE]I see the next 3 road games as being extremely critical with the playoffs just around the corner. My gut tells me that Neely and Chiarelli must be concerned about the ability of their coach to motivate this team and guide them out of this latest rut they are in. I think most of us would agree that Lou Lammariello is a great GM who knew that Julien would not have success in the playoffs and that is why he canned him late in the season. The question then becomes: Will Neely and company show Julien the door if the B's play does not improve before the playoffs ??. One of the brightest parts of the season so far has been the great play on the road. I can't see the B's staying with Julien if they continue to struggle on this trip. Lets also remember that the B's will also face the Canadiens shortly after returning from this trip. I see that game as being a HUGE emotional turning point (either way) to the season. This team is built for a long cup run but Julien's track record and system are proof that this will not work in the playoffs. Neely/Julien are smart enough to know that this team cannot afford to take another PR hit with an early playoff exit. Simply put, they must advance deep into the playoffs to have this year considered a succes in the eyes of their fan base. I don't wish for anyone to lose their job but, I think Juliens days in Boston are numbered and that he would be replaced by Mike Milbury. Yes, Milbury was a rotten GM but, he is just the type of fiery coach that could push this team to their potential. Risky ? Yes. But, this could be another case of 'Morgan Magic'. 
    Posted by ed121501[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Next 3 road games:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Next 3 road games :
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

I think even if Bruins lost the next 3 games i can't see Julian getting fired,i think we stuck with him,now if they go out in first round you might se change next year,but then i think Chirelli goes to,can't se him firing Julian,it would have to be Neely cleaning house.I don't no but right now i don't like there chances in first round,Rangers are only team i think they could beat,don't want Montreal,Carolina,Buffalo has mayed them look bad,any team with speed and heavy forchecking'won't have problem beating them.And Clod doesn't no how to change game plan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

In Response to Re: Next 3 road games:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Next 3 road games : I don't no but right now i don't like there chances in first round,Rangers are only team i think they could beat,don't want Montreal,Carolina,Buffalo has mayed them look bad,any team with speed and heavy forchecking'won't have problem beating them.And Clod doesn't no how to change game plan.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

I agree. The speed and the forechecking increases in the playoffs and the B's cannot handle it. And yes, Julien can not/will not change the game plan.

Would love to see Seguin inserted into the lineup and put on the power play. I think he is EXACTLY what the PP needs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

No way, why do we need Seguin when we have the sniper Chris Kelly?