Next Round

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Next Round

Now we have the Rangers, we didn`t play well against NY in the regular season and their defense block a lot of shots + Lundqvist. this will be a tough serie, what do u think guys?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Next Round

B's were 1-0-2 against them in the regular season.  Four out of 6 points taken.  Should be a great series.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Now we have the Rangers, we didn`t play well against NY in the regular season and their defense block a lot of shots + Lundqvist. this will be a tough serie, what do u think guys?

Where did you come from?  I don't recall seeing any posts from you all season long.  The B's win the series and it's "we"?

Go watch the combine.  Bruins fans are celebrating an incredible series win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Where did you come from?  I don't recall seeing any posts from you all season long.  The B's win the series and it's "we"?

Dude this was a freak win, I`m a Bruins fan but I don`t post here, I saw this win and I came here to see what Bruins fans are talking about. understood? Let`s Celebrate!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Dude this was a freak win, I`m a Bruins fan but I don`t post here, I saw this win and I came here to see what Bruins fans are talking about. understood? Let`s Celebrate!!!!!!!

Right On.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

understood?

Sections
Shortcuts