Next year, in Providence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Next year, in Providence

I forgot they had signed Brian Ferlin.  Thinking about where he fits got me thinking about the P-Bruins for next year.  They'll have only one of Khokhlachev or Spooner.   Likely not Florek or Fraser.  Sweethands is probably gone.  Cunningham, Griffith, Camara, Lindblad are back.  It could  be an interesting year if they give Camara, Knight, and Ferlin some top six ice.  Interesting as in it could be a disaster but it could also mean one of these guys performs.

Are you not entertained?!?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Next year, in Providence

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I forgot they had signed Brian Ferlin.  Thinking about where he fits got me thinking about the P-Bruins for next year.  They'll have only one of Khokhlachev or Spooner.   Likely not Florek or Fraser.  Sweethands is probably gone.  Cunningham, Griffith, Camara, Lindblad are back.  It could  be an interesting year if they give Camara, Knight, and Ferlin some top six ice.  Interesting as in it could be a disaster but it could also mean one of these guys performs.

Are you not entertained?!?!

[/QUOTE]

I definitely look forward to seeing how Camara, Knight, Ferlin and co do with more minutes and more pressure.  You're right, could be a disaster, but it could be just what they need!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

PC will probably round out the lineup with a Tardif or Martin St. Pierre type. Starting the year with KoKo feeding Fraser will not be a bad thing, Matt can pot 30 AHL goals in his sleep. Cunningham-Knight-Griffith would be a fun 2nd line.

Oh and Linus Arnesson starts his NA career this fall.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Knight is starting to give me the AHL lifer vibe. Hope I'm wrong, though. Camara is intriguing. Had an okay year but was outstanding in the playoffs. His skating and confidence seemed to both take a big leap. Let's see if it carries over. I saw Ferlin play a number of times over the past few seasons and I think he's a solid prospect but I'm not sure what to expect from him in his first pro season. Bit of a leap from the ECAC to the AHL but I bet by the end of the season he's made good progress. Smart kid.

I hope whomever out of the top end providence guys that don't end up on the big club make the rest of the AHL pay.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Knight is starting to give me the AHL lifer vibe. Hope I'm wrong, though. Camara is intriguing. Had an okay year but was outstanding in the playoffs. His skating and confidence seemed to both take a big leap. Let's see if it carries over. I saw Ferlin play a number of times over the past few seasons and I think he's a solid prospect but I'm not sure what to expect from him in his first pro season. Bit of a leap from the ECAC to the AHL but I bet by the end of the season he's made good progress. Smart kid.

I hope whomever out of the top end providence guys that don't end up on the big club make the rest of the AHL pay.

[/QUOTE]

Great comments ,....thanks

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PC will probably round out the lineup with a Tardif or Martin St. Pierre type. Starting the year with KoKo feeding Fraser will not be a bad thing, Matt can pot 30 AHL goals in his sleep. Cunningham-Knight-Griffith would be a fun 2nd line.

Oh and Linus Arnesson starts his NA career this fall.

[/QUOTE]

I completely forgot about Linus. Seidenberg 2.0. You heard it hear first! Okay, I have nothing to base that on and have never seen Linus play. But I am looking forward to seeing him in Providence. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://wpri.com/2014/06/30/cianci-campaign-fund-grew-by-175k-early-in-prison-sentence/

Say Hi to Buddy Cianci for us! If for nothing else but pure comedy, the man just won't go away LoL

Man I miss Providence...in a way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@MarkDivver

"Six-foot-seven UMass d-man Oleg Yevenko also invited to Bruins dev. camp."

"Other US college free agents invited to Bs camp: Mike Doherty of Yale; Cole Bardreau, Cornell; Alex Globke, Lake State."

"Colgate's Kyle Baun, grandson of Original Six Leafs warhorse Bob Baun, will be at Bruins camp, too."

"Bruins invite '96 Nobles d-man @BillySweezey to development camp. He's a Yale commit."